Around the NFL - 2019

Started by MDS, February 11, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

QuoteBlewitt trained under long time collegiate special teams and kicking coach Bill Shankmeister, who had also worked with Cody Parkey.
Ok. I did make that last one up.

SD

Nm

SD

Chiefs signed Hyde to a 1 year deal

SD

‪Chiefs are releasing four-time Pro-Bowl LB Justin Houston today, per source. They had tried to trade him, but no one willing to pick up the $15.25 million base salary that was due this season. Houston now a free agent.‬

QB Eagles

Wow at the Ravens letting CJ Mosley walk. Not sure that would have happened with Ozzie still making the calls.

Wonder if this monster deal with the Jets is going to inflate ILB salaries for the rest of free agency. Not good because the Eagles probably need to sign one.

SD

Bell turned down more money from the Steelers and lost $14 million last season to sign with the Jets.

phattymatty

probably worth it to not have to live in pittsburgh.

General_Failure

Their two best skill players leaving at the same time in the most dramatic fashion possible should make you wonder if maybe there's problems with the Steelers, or that maybe Roethlisburger isn't such a swell guy to play with.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 06, 2019, 08:43:05 PM
QuoteBlewitt trained under long time collegiate special teams and kicking coach Bill Shankmeister, who had also worked with Cody Parkey.
Ok. I did make that last one up.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Earl Thomas to Baltimore

Cowboys fans are pissed

Rome

They should be happy.  That deal is loco. 

MDS

ravens put together a great team for 2015
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Blake Bortles is available guys.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The Raiders have reached an agreement to play this season in Oakland.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Tannehill to the Titans.

I thought the Titans already had one of those.