Nick Sirianni - Head Coach

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 21, 2021, 02:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

PC was beyond brutal but not gonna judge him on that...like any coach/draft pick I'll give him a year to see what he's got...I'm not expecting much but Andy/Doug first years weren't good but people could see they were heading in the right direction.

ice grillin you

Duce replacement

QuoteUK RB Coach Jemal Singleton is leaving Kentucky to go to the Philadelphia Eagles where he has been named RB Coach and Assistant Head Coach
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

He's got a marginally better chance of being promoted than the RB coach, then.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

They're riding high in the Arians Nation right now.

MDS

they hired like 10 different low level grunt work assistants and its all white dudes, at least one of whom is Someone's Son.

can't give a woman a crack here because you just have to hire alex tanney to spend 18 hours a day watching tape which of course comes with the prerequisite of having a penis
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

This doofus makes Doug look like BB. I'm not going to prejudge his actual coaching skills, but goddamn.

General_Failure

Wait until you see the series of riddles players have to solve just to get into the building.

Eagaholic

Judgement reserved until I at least find out who won.

General_Failure

Howie heard the players kept yelling about paper and traded back.

MDS

nothing like the wip/twitter crowd to take some utterly innocuous and turn it into A Thing

sirriani might be a terrible coach, he might be fine, he might be good. who knows. what i do know is that lighthearted moments during job screenings arent anything to have any reaction to.