War with Iran

Started by MURP, February 08, 2006, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

the word secks makes me laugh every time.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

Wow, the fact that the Irainian Pres. is the one spewing that they have nukes and Bush is playing down a confrontation with them makes that cartoon well just laughable for a whole bunch of other reasons. :-D

MURP

phillymic2000

We have three carrier groups in the gulf, something is going to go down soon, where? who the heck knows.

Diomedes

not farging you that's for sure
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

You never know these days.

MURP

mussa

Breaking news on TV, 15 British soldier's seized by Iran....
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

poking the hornets nest

Seabiscuit36

If true, get ready for the shtein storms that are coming
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

That should be enough excuse for Bush to retaliate and start a nuclear holocaust.

Diomedes

if he nukes anyone, I will lose my mind

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on March 23, 2007, 10:52:45 AM
if he nukes anyone, I will lose my mind

At this point, if anyone nukes anyone, we're all going to lose a lot more than our minds.