War with Iran

Started by MURP, February 08, 2006, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

yeah, but they are the best workers you'll ever find. Ill hire them every day all day.

'they' arent the best workers

poor people who have more to lose without a job and more to gain with one are the best workers...'they' just happen to fit that profile more often than not
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MadMarchHare

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 22, 2006, 02:52:41 PM
Never shtein a shteinter.  You are correct, Demon.

P.S.  1 out of 12 illegals entering the U.S. from Mexico has a violent criminal record.

Meaning that >90% don't.  Which is probably equivalent to the number of legal Americans who have a violent criminal record.

I agree that something needs to be done about the utterly porous border issue.  But that statistic is meaningless.
Anyone but Reid.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I agree with that whole-heartedly, IGY.

I'm not complaining about the economic benefits of the neo-slave labor that illegal immigration provides per se, but I would rather that more labor is legal and thus paid legally and fairly.  In turn, then it would be reasonable to expect these workers to keep the legal minimum amount of insurances and pay taxes and fees like other Americans.

They're never Americans if they're here illegally.  Period.

Quote from: MadMarchHare on August 22, 2006, 03:06:00 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on August 22, 2006, 02:52:41 PM
P.S.  1 out of 12 illegals entering the U.S. from Mexico has a violent criminal record.

Meaning that >90% don't.  Which is probably equivalent to the number of legal Americans who have a violent criminal record.

I agree that something needs to be done about the utterly porous border issue.  But that statistic is meaningless.

Wrong.  Because if they were forced to go through legal channels to attempt to gain entry, the immigrants with a violent record would be stopped at least some of the time.

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 22, 2006, 03:03:00 PM
yeah, but they are the best workers you'll ever find. Ill hire them every day all day.

'they' arent the best workers

poor people who have more to lose without a job and more to gain with one are the best workers...'they' just happen to fit that profile more often than not

dont let the stereotype fool ya.. both are at a disadvantage, but its the ones that actually "want" to make the money consistently (not half-ass) and supply for their families that count. who would you rather have: that guy you see on the median with, "homeless vet, need food, please help." or the mexican that comes in and fills out an application?

which one do you think will last longer and actually show up for work. I know who Im taking

come over to my store and watch them work

PoopyfaceMcGee

What kind of store do you have?  What do you sell?

reese125

rjs246

Wow. This conversation just got way off track.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

Wingspan

so we're sending mexican's into iran now?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Wingspan on August 22, 2006, 03:32:36 PM
so we're sending mexican's into iran now?

Only the legal ones.  Yet another perc for the illegals is that they don't register for the selective service.

ice grillin you

dont let the stereotype fool ya.. both are at a disadvantage, but its the ones that actually "want" to make the money consistently (not half-ass) and supply for their families that count. who would you rather have: that guy you see on the median with, "homeless vet, need food, please help." or the mexican that comes in and fills out an application?

which one do you think will last longer and actually show up for work. I know who Im taking

come over to my store and watch them work

my point is a cat from mexico coming over to work for his family back home doesnt work any harder than a coal miner in kanawha wva or a paper mill worker in ticonderoga ny working for their families here

Seabiscuit36

but by getting paid cash they avoid the taxes, and thus have more money to send home
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Western Union ain't cheap. It all comes out in a wash.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

but by getting paid cash they avoid the taxes, and thus have more money to send home

if people truly cared that much about taxes not getting paid they would be much more concerned about big corporations and not illegal aliens....corps steal infinitely more tax dollars...then again they arent scary brown people that are going to force all our kids to speak spanish in 10 years

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons