Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Quote from: mussa on May 31, 2006, 02:33:09 PM
I'm thinking about making t-shirts that say I'm an Infidel

:-D That would sell!!

mussa

Im totally making them. Iron on's.  If you want one IM me. HAHA
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phillymic2000

Quote from: mussa on May 31, 2006, 03:34:30 PM
Im totally making them. Iron on's.  If you want one IM me. HAHA

Iron on's are the coolest!!!

PhillyPhanInDC

I'm thinking about making t-shirts that say I'm an Infidel. 

Too late.

Link

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Geowhizzer

mussa

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on May 31, 2006, 04:53:31 PM
I'm thinking about making t-shirts that say I'm an Infidel. 

Too late.

Link

thats so boring. ive got a much better idea in mind. 
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phillymic2000

Drunkmasterflex

This doesn't really have anything to do with this thread other than that it is on the topic of war.  This morning we had a Battalion run and after during formation our Battallion CO told us that China not Iran had moved to the top of the list of biggest threats to the US.  It was kind of suprising, I knew the DOD had announced this several weeks back, but for him to even mention it was kind of suprising.  It is not like we need motivation at this point and time so for him to mention it makes me wonder.

I don't think something between us and China would ever happen, but it is very scary to think that something might.  They would be a very formidable adversary.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

hbionic

The only time I think we'd get into anything with China is over Taiwan. So...I hope that shtein never happens. But, it probably will.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mussa

Ahh if we go to war with China, I'd pretty much call that WW3.  I'd pretty much have to bet all men would be going to war. I'd pretty much have to bet it could lead to nuclear warfare. I'd pretty much have to say it would be the end of our kosher lives here in the US.  I just hope we have people in office who choose to talk and reason rather than throw stones before it gets to that. 

Boy I hope our leaders still realize that terrorist have done more harm to us in the now than any country.

hbionic

Quote from: mussa on June 01, 2006, 03:31:39 PMBoy I hope our leaders still realize that terrorist have done more harm to us in the now than any country.

What do you mean by that?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phillymic2000

Quote from: mussa on June 01, 2006, 03:31:39 PM
Ahh if we go to war with China, I'd pretty much call that WW3.  I'd pretty much have to bet all men would be going to war. I'd pretty much have to bet it could lead to nuclear warfare. I'd pretty much have to say it would be the end of our kosher lives here in the US.  I just hope we have people in office who choose to talk and reason rather than throw stones before it gets to that. 

Boy I hope our leaders still realize that terrorist have done more harm to us in the now than any country.

Talk and reason until there military is bigger and badder then ours, then they hit us and people bitch that we didn't do anything sooner. Sometimes you have to be proactive when it comes to enemies, I am not saying you need to go out and attack China, but talking isn't the answer to every conflict.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: phillymic2000 on June 01, 2006, 04:54:29 PM

Talk and reason until there military is bigger and badder then ours, then they hit us and people bitch that we didn't do anything sooner. Sometimes you have to be proactive when it comes to enemies, I am not saying you need to go out and attack China, but talking isn't the answer to every conflict.

Neville Chamberlain anyone? 
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phillymic2000 on June 01, 2006, 04:54:29 PM

Too late.