War with Iran

Started by MURP, February 08, 2006, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

You're talking about Ahmadinejad, but the comment applies just as well to Bush.  Couple of religious whackos, these two dirtbags.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.

MURP

phillymic2000

Well IGY it looks like  you are going to get your wish from G. Bush. They announced on the radio a couple of minutes ago that Bush will be announcing a switch in policy and will try and have talks with Iran if they suspend the Nuke plans. They said he is reaching out to Russia and China to sign off on this.

mussa

yea lets destroy and occupy our 3rd middle eastern country in 5 years! go hitler!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phillymic2000

Quote from: mussa on May 31, 2006, 10:17:03 AM
yea lets destroy and occupy our 3rd middle eastern country in 5 years! go hitler!

Yeah thats it, Bush is going to open up diplomatic talks, that way when the "UN" way doesn't work and this nut has a nuke and continues to threaten, everyone that hates Bush will be bitching that he didn't go after him earlier.

Diomedes

Quote from: MURP on May 31, 2006, 09:58:44 AM
Iran's military plans for invasion by U.S.

The Washington Times has about as much credibility as the New York Post or Fox News.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

I would be surprised if they didn't have plans in place if we attack, just like we should have attack and defensive plans in place for many possible scenarios.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: Diomedes on May 31, 2006, 11:09:05 AM

The Washington Times has about as much credibility as the New York Post or Fox News.

Or the New York Times or CBS News.   :-*
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Diomedes

You're right.  All of the news is lies.  Only Limbaugh can be trusted.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Diomedes on May 31, 2006, 12:15:25 PM

:-D yeah him and Bill Maher  :-D :puke

Butchers Bill

And Al Franken...you forgot about him.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Butchers Bill on May 31, 2006, 12:53:11 PM

And Al Franken...you forgot about him.

:-D Holy Crap I have watched his "news" show, oh man I do not know how anyone could watch that without either falling asleep, laughing their a$$ off or hurting themselves. It is by far the worst show I have ever seen, and that includes what's happening now!!

Phanatic

All news is based on ratings for advertising dollars. Each news source has truth mixed into flavors to appeal to a market. Fox News goes right, CNN Left Middle blah blah blah whatever you think it is. It's just a flavor to get you to watch and buy the products that advertise there. Sometimes sold by the ideologues themselves.

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

mussa

I'm thinking about making t-shirts that say I'm an Infidel. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"