War with Iran

Started by MURP, February 08, 2006, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phanatic

Israel will get itchy and hit em first... They don't mess around.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Diomedes

They certainly don't hesitate to launch missiles into refugee camps.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

Quote from: Diomedes on April 28, 2006, 02:50:22 PM
They certainly don't hesitate to launch missiles into refugee camps.

Your right, those innocent refugees never strap bombs to themselves, and blow up Israel civilians. Or launch their own missiles into Israel, they don't hide behind other innocent refugees.

Diomedes

Innocent refugees have by definition never done any of these things.  Innocent refugees are regularly killed by Israeli missiles.  These are facts.

It is also true that bad guys live among them, and that because they do the Israelis (and you) don't hesitate to kill (or defend the killing of) the innocent with the bad.

That's one reason I don't care for Israel, or for you.  There are other reasons, but I'll limit my comments to that.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

yeah, no condemnation for the bad guys living and hiding among the poor, just attack the US and Israel. If you ask me that makes those jerks even worse, they primarily attack Israel's civilian's where the Gov of Israel goes after them while they hide like cockroaches, it's digusting and you attack only one side.

Diomedes

I hardly need to attack suicide bombers.  They're obviously in the wrong.  I do need to attack Israel and the U.S., because people like you think they have God given rights to smite the "cockroaches," and any innocent people who get in the way.  Speaking of disgusting.

phillymic2000

so what do you suggest? the cockroaches hide amongst the innocent, what is the us/israel supposed to do just let their people be killed cause the cockroaches hide with the innocent? I do not want them to level a whole city cause there is some terrorists in it. I do support strategic strikes to kill these fools, and if some innocents are killed that is part of the risk. If you do not hunt them down and find them they will strike again and again. But I'm sure you have a better way to find these scumbags and deal with them.

stalker

Does anyone care to read my thoughts on this subject?
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

JTrotter Fan

Any combination of a Russian/Chinese attack on Israel is a sign of the beginning of the end times. 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

hbionic

Quote from: The Waco Kid on May 01, 2006, 09:41:27 AM
Any combination of a Russian/Chinese attack on Israel is a sign of the beginning of the end times. 

...uh....behind every closed door, a window opens somewhere?

I don't know if I got that cliche right...but was it made by/for burglars?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Iran attacks Israel & Western Europe.  We immediately launch an all-out assault on Iran.  Russia, China, & NK see this and launch against us in retaliation (use 'em or lose 'em).   We empty our ICBM silo's and ballistic missile submarines in retaliation.

Game over.

this is probably best for the world right now...end everyone and start over
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 02, 2006, 01:27:35 PM

I got dibs on owning the Philadelphia Eagles....and all of its holdings....and Exxon as well. Bitches. ^-^
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Cerevant

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 02, 2006, 01:27:35 PM
Iran attacks Israel & Western Europe.  We immediately launch an all-out assault on Iran.  Russia, China, & NK see this and launch against us in retaliation (use 'em or lose 'em).   We empty our ICBM silo's and ballistic missile submarines in retaliation.

Game over.

"The only winning move is not to play"
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Cerevant

I wish I could find a picture of all the scenarios WOPR was playing out.  I'm sure one of them matches what is happening today...

QuoteWINNER: NONE
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.