War with Iran

Started by MURP, February 08, 2006, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Attack Dio, attack Dio, attack Dio.  It's quite an argument you have there, Christian Terrorist lover.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Butchers Bill

Quote from: Diomedes on February 17, 2006, 10:50:26 AM
Attack Dio, attack Dio, attack Dio.  It's quite an argument you have there, Christian Terrorist lover.

Deflect, deflect, deflect...hater of everything you don't agree with.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

rjs246

You two should make out. Somewhere else.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

stalker

Quote from: rjs246 on February 17, 2006, 11:11:12 AM
You two should make out. Somewhere else.

You read these two and it's amazing that Stillupfront and Trottisgodd are banned.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

Rome

Sgt PSN

That's quality funny right there. 

phillymic2000

QuoteChristianity is as bloodied as Islam.  If you cannot accept this point, you aren't worth talking to.

Iran says Israel should be wiped off the map, and does nothing.  America says "terrorism" (except for its own brand, of course) should be annihilated, then proceeds to wipe two Islamic countries off the map.

Bush is a born again Christian who has called his campaign a "crusade."  The world is quite right to see America as a better funded Christian terrorism machine, with more PR budget. 

I'm not going to sit here and say Christianity is perfect and not to blame in some cases. I will however say that we invaded Afganistan and did try to convert muslims to Christianity, and we sure as hell didn't cut their heads off because they were muslim. We invaded Iraq and have not demanded that they convert also or die. That is what the radical Muslims want, teach and believe. Iran's President did not say we want to invade Israel, kick out the bad guys, start to rebuild it and hold elections. He said we want to wipe them off the map.

rjs246

I wonder if Islamic people crack wise about christians smelling funny.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I don't know that Muslims have much in the way of humor.  God knows they can't take a joke.  Christians aren't exaclty a humor loving bunch, either.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on February 17, 2006, 01:55:03 PM
Christians aren't exaclty a humor loving bunch, either.

Sure they are. 

Have you ever heard a Christian not laugh at a gay/racist/misogynist joke?

Diomedes

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 17, 2006, 01:58:19 PM
Christians aren't exaclty a humor loving bunch, either.

Sure they are.

Have you ever heard a Christian not laugh at a gay/racist/misogynist joke?

You've got a point there.

phillymic2000

QuoteWe have Christians calling for assisination of world leaders (Robertson re: Chavez).  We have Christians indiscriminately killing Muslims with missiles and bombs, guns and tanks.  We have Christians torturing and kidnapping Muslims.

The first point is dead on, Robertson is a wacko, but at least he had the sense to at least publicly appologize for his remarks. Iran's Pres, instead of backing down calls for a Cartoon contest about the holocaust.

I can only imagine you are talking about our armed forces when mentioning the missles and bombs, I've never heard any solider praise god after an attack, or bomb run and jump up and down chanting "Jesus is great, death to the dirty muslims". Once again torture and kidnapping would be referencing our Soldiers i'll assume, you know the funny thing is and i am not down playing the torture part of this, but I find it strange that there is only outrage towards our government when our soldiers are killed by IED, or car bombs. What about the civilians Iraqi and non-Iraqi that are killed everyday by these terrorists? no we would rather focus on a couple of idiots who abused some prisoners at Abu Grab, that werent killed but humiliated, we won't worry about the death count of civilians at the hands of terrorits.

phillymic2000

I don't know that Muslims have much in the way of humor.  God knows they can't take a joke.  Christians aren't exaclty a humor loving bunch, either.

Yep, the next time that i see a cross soaked in Urine or a jacked up picture of Christ all in the name of "Art" or "free speach" boy oh boy, I'm gonna fire bomb something!

MadMarchHare

C'mon, mic, you know that's not the point.  We went into Iraq with a moral imperative.  Therefore, we MUST maintain a high moral standard to have any efficacy at all.  Torturing prisoners, humiliating, whatever, only makes us look like liars and hypocrites.

I think we're all horrified by the civilian body count, no matter who's to blame.  But right now we're losing the real war, the war for the minds of the Iraqi people.  We can't convince the insurgents we mean well, but we damn well better convince everyone else.  And dropping bombs which kill innocents along with insurgents doesn't do that.
Anyone but Reid.

MadMarchHare

Quote from: phillymic2000 on February 17, 2006, 02:02:06 PM

Yep, the next time that i see a cross soaked in Urine or a jacked up picture of Christ all in the name of "Art" or "free speach" boy oh boy, I'm gonna fire bomb something!

I didn't know you lived in Alabama......
Anyone but Reid.