wip morning camp report

Started by ice grillin you, August 04, 2005, 12:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Wingspan on August 04, 2005, 04:05:09 PM
eskin could wind up being the minister at my wedding next week and i wouldnt listen to him :sly

/not entirely sure what i mean by that

Yet, strangely enough..I understood completely.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

T_Section224

i was thinking the same thing PG, and i'm completely embarassed by it too.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

ice grillin you

what are yous talking about...eskin is god

this cat was just on ripping eskin for being a reid butt boy and an eagle apologist...then called reid an icehole on air...somehow it slipped thru the delay...comedy

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Mad-Lad

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 04, 2005, 04:08:32 PM
what are yous talking about...eskin is god

I thought "TO  is god"?  now i'm confused.

are you saying Jeebus is the son of Eskin?

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

ice grillin you

not yet still waiting for them to vacate the field

btw TO has a god complex...but is not actually god

ice grillin you

reid:

loves the hot weather

strained groin for TO

eskin asks if TO could be faking it...TO would NEVER do that according to andy...TO has a chronic groin...had it last year...and has it again

will be ready to go in a day or two...no concerns

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

reid realizes TO and some teammates are having problems but they will hopefully work it out and even if they dont it wont effect the on the field performance of the team

TO and donovan: not an issue...they talk football and thats it.."this isnt the dating game"

moats: doing ok now...lets see what happens six days in...that when they start to have trouble...likewise with reggie brown

westbrook: important that hes gets in...cant replicate training camp on your own

eagles without westbrook: "well wheres hes going????" (laughter)...no fears whatsoever that he wont be in..."hell be back" (period)

ice grillin you

superbowl losers not getting back: not worried about it...lots of starters back...doesnt know why teams have trouble following a sb loss

nfc east: giants surprise team 9crowd boos reid says "i didnt say i liked him"...dallas and dc better...howard says if eli manning beats you guys you shouldnt be the coach..reid says howard would be next in line

thats about it

ice grillin you

mcnasty on...

westy: hasnt talked to westy...wants to stay out of it

TO: off the field problems wont be a distraction...they only talk about football related stuff and nothing more...but it wont affect him on the field...saying that this was basically the way it was last year

the rest was the normal mcnabb cliche ridden snoozefest of an interview...hes gotta be the worst interview in all of sports

as for his TO relationship...mcnabb is full of crap...him and TO were lovey dovey last year...all those corny intyerviews they sdid together...on the sidelines at TC they were always together laughing and joking and whatnot...now hes saying none of that is true and their relationship is essentially the same now as then

MURP

If they are not on good terms (clearly they are not) are they roomates at camp again?  Id have a hard time believing they are....

Mad-Lad

Quote from: MURP on August 04, 2005, 05:19:11 PM
If they are not on good terms (clearly they are not) are they roomates at camp again?  Id have a hard time believing they are....

someone said TO's rooming with Moats.

RomeyRome

Quote from: MURP on August 04, 2005, 05:19:11 PM

McNabb is rooming with Dawkins & Trotter

PhillyGirl

Dhani and LJ got into it a bit today and REid was yelling at them to shut up (afternoon practice).

Watching it on DNL...LOL