Anyone see 3on3 on CBS sportsfinal

Started by bowzer, August 01, 2005, 12:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowzer

The one sports anchor, not Beasley reese, the other guy.. said that the Eagles didn't have a shot at making the Super Bowl even before the TO offseason mess.  HUH?????? Based on the vastly improving NFC??? What are these idiots talking about. 

Number1EaglesFan

yeah I saw it. Frigin steve Bouchey-(SP?) he's always been a clueless dope. After he said that utter garbage I kept thinking to myself how does he figure that? The Eagles are clearly the Best team in the conference & perhaps in the entire NFL. The guy can't possibly give 1 legit single reason let alone a more than 1 to justify saying that BS. He's a hater! :boo >:(

bowzer

And he wants the Phillies to resign Wagner!

Don Ho

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on August 01, 2005, 12:32:32 AM
The one sports anchor, not Beasley reese, the other guy.. said that the Eagles didn't have a shot at making the Super Bowl even before the TO offseason mess.  HUH?????? Based on the vastly improving NFC??? What are these idiots talking about. 

Is this clown on a local network show?  I heard some goon late last night on the Bobby V. show on ESPN radio saying the only team that will give the birds trouble is Dallas.  Maybe in three or four years when this group of rookie defensive gems they drafted start to gell.  Till then, don't think so.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on August 01, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Is this clown on a local network show?  I heard some goon late last night on the Bobby V. show on ESPN radio saying the only team that will give the birds trouble is Dallas.  Maybe in three or four years when this group of rookie defensive gems they drafted start to gell.  Till then, don't think so.

Yeah, he's a "sports anchor" on our local CBS station. I didn't see the segment, but I've seen the show before. It is a ghetto show. They have a PTI-like segment called 3on3 and they use this annoying ass buzzer that sounds like an alarm clock.

Bucci is a dope

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 01, 2005, 04:21:03 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on August 01, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Yeah, he's a "sports anchor" on our local CBS station. I didn't see the segment, but I've seen the show before. It is a ghetto show. They have a PTI-like segment called 3on3 and they use this annoying ass buzzer that sounds like an alarm clock.

Bucci is a dope

farg him!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Let the doubting begin.

It happens every year. We wouldn't win a single game without McNabb when he broke his leg. We wouldn't win a single game without TO and for SURE wouldn't get past the NFCCG wihtout him. We woudln't win too many games last year because McNabb wasn't accurate enough to play with TO or that TO would kill the clubhouse last year.

:-o
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 01, 2005, 07:09:24 AM
Let the doubting begin.

It happens every year. We wouldn't win a single game without McNabb when he broke his leg. We wouldn't win a single game without TO and for SURE wouldn't get past the NFCCG wihtout him. We woudln't win too many games last year because McNabb wasn't accurate enough to play with TO or that TO would kill the clubhouse last year.

:-o

True.  just wouldn't be the same pre-season if everyone didn't turn on the birds and talk about the window closing, McNabb sucks, AR can't win the big one, TO's a fleshpop, DB's are to small, etc. etc. 

Makes me not wan't to watch any pre-seasson specials or pick up any mags - except fantasy football of course.