Trotter playing Extreme Dodgeball

Started by MURP, July 15, 2005, 09:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Quote from: General_Failure on July 15, 2005, 03:16:49 PM
pleasegethurtpleasegethurtpleasegethurtpleasegethurt...

Not a chance, he's gonna' be the main cog of our D next year just so he can piss you off! :-D :-D

General_Failure

I suppose next you'll tell me Pinkston is going to make the Pro Bowl.

The man. The myth. The legend.

StevieLeftCollege

It was the NFL stars competition, pretty cool since westy and trot teamed up with someone else to get hines ward out...dont quote me on hard though.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on July 15, 2005, 03:16:49 PM
pleasegethurtpleasegethurtpleasegethurtpleasegethurt...

Hater!! :flipoff

May you be chopped in the head with an ax for saying that, sir. :-*

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Reidme

Quote from: Don Ho on July 15, 2005, 06:32:12 PM
Quote from: Reidme on July 15, 2005, 05:21:08 PM
[kevinfaulk] "Stay off the sand." [/kevinfaulk]

I believe that was Robert Edwards who was playing in that rookie touch football game on Waikiki Beach as part of ESPN's ridiculous Pro Bowl festivities and suffered a serious knee injury.  I remember when that happened - it was a bad injury.  He not only tore ligaments he tore up artieries.  It was nasty.  He did come back and actually play a couple of years later for the Dolphins.

Could be right, i dunno why Faulk popped into my head.  He had a great rookie year, then tears up his knee, and they showed it on TV, Theismanesque.
The NFL old standard.

Don Ho

Quote from: Reidme on July 16, 2005, 08:26:37 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on July 15, 2005, 06:32:12 PM
Quote from: Reidme on July 15, 2005, 05:21:08 PM
[kevinfaulk] "Stay off the sand." [/kevinfaulk]

I believe that was Robert Edwards who was playing in that rookie touch football game on Waikiki Beach as part of ESPN's ridiculous Pro Bowl festivities and suffered a serious knee injury.  I remember when that happened - it was a bad injury.  He not only tore ligaments he tore up artieries.  It was nasty.  He did come back and actually play a couple of years later for the Dolphins.

Could be right, i dunno why Faulk popped into my head.  He had a great rookie year, then tears up his knee, and they showed it on TV, Theismanesque.

Funny you mention Theisman as that clown was the "coach" of the rookie squad Edwards was on.  Theisman = Very bad man. A very, very bad man.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MURP

T_Section224

those profiles crack me up.

Quotechris' past jobs include working as a toilet plunger, snowman sculptor, and humgn jungle gym
:-D
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Diomedes

I can't imagine this gimmick is making any money
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MadMarchHare

It's on SpikeTV, so I think that's likely.
Anyone but Reid.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Apparently, Trotter has a gun for an arm.  I smell trick play.

ice grillin you

this has nothing to do with anything...but is still as relevant as trotter playing dodgeball....last night while watching some of the phoenix-ny wnba game i spotted mcnabb numerous times chillin in the front row
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 27, 2005, 01:43:06 PM
this has nothing to do with anything...but is still as relevant as trotter playing dodgeball....last night while watching some of the phoenix-ny wnba game i spotted mcnabb numerous times chillin in the front row

Was he weeping softly?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

yeah...while he ate his large sized dippin dots
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous