DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Ummm Chris Johnson gets the ball way more than DeSean. Give the ball to DeSean that many times a game and you'll see who's more dynamic. No disrespect to Johnson. He's a freak just like DJack, but come on. DJACK need to get more touches!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Eagaholic

I'll bet DJax isn't athletic enough to do this celebration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe_--Xt_T2s&feature=player_embedded

btw, was the flag thrown for using the ball as a prop?

mussa

lmfao. spikes ball into his own junk, then gets jacked by another player for trying to talk shtein. classic
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on December 16, 2009, 02:55:12 PM
Not that this is surprising but an NFL scout was talking about DeSean in a Sporting News Today article and was saying that there isn't a better playmaker in the league. 

The actual quote:
Quote1. WR DeSean Jackson has to be the biggest multi-threat player in the league. He's basically on the field whenever the Eagles have a chance to make a play with the ball. Everybody talks about his speed -- and he does have great speed -- but on that play (Sunday night against the Giants) where he tight-roped the sideline on that punt return, he showed tremendous balance.

He is the biggest multi-threat in the league. I think Chris Johnson is the best at his position by far, but DJax does damage in more places.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Drunkmasterflex

How amazing is it that this kid hit over 1000 yards on less than 60 catches?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

shorebird

With 1,087yds. he is 13th on the all time list for Eagles recievers in a season and with two games left he should pass TO's 1,200 to get in the top 5 and has an outside chance at #1 Harold Carmichael's 1,409.

PhillyGirl

He is seriously too good for words. And he's an Eagle.

wow.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

DH

He seriously should stop being called D-Jax. Why do we have to give a farging nickname to everyone?

Rome

DH

Yea, youre right...I'd be better served to use my full name and maybe even my SSN as my username here.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Die-Hard on December 21, 2009, 11:11:05 AM
He seriously should stop being called D-Jax. Why do we have to give a farging nickname to everyone?

i have no problem with a nickname but d jax is god awful
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: Die-Hard on December 21, 2009, 11:55:30 AM
Yea, youre right...I'd be better served to use my full name and maybe even my SSN as my username here.

Good thinking, Mike 204-76-4985.

PS: Everyone at the bar where I watch the games calls him Pimp now.  So that's one for IGY.

mussa

I like DJack, cause he be jackin up defenses yo!

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on December 21, 2009, 12:01:15 PM
Quote from: Die-Hard on December 21, 2009, 11:55:30 AM

Good thinking, Mike 204-76-4985.

PS: Everyone at the bar where I watch the games calls him Pimp now.  So that's one for IGY.

people in my section are starting to go with it as well....but thats his name...so a nickname is still possibly out there to be found
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous