DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on January 09, 2009, 02:16:11 PM
I wish he would have just said, "farg the Giants". That would have been awesome.

YES!

even better would have been farg new york
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2009, 02:17:25 PM
Quote from: hbionic on January 09, 2009, 02:16:11 PM
I wish he would have just said, "farg the Giants". That would have been awesome.

YES!

even better would have been farg new york

Why not take it to the next level?  Something like, "9/11 rules!"

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Magical_Retard

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2009, 01:47:50 PM
ive waited for someone like pimp since buddy and the gg d....id rather pimp be a linebacker or a defender in general so he could go out and hurt someone but ill take this any day of the week...problem is mcnabb probably wont throw it to him as a punishment for being to cocky and also if pimp actually goes out and has a great game it takes the shine off donnie...might have to do it via punt return

wouldnt desean having a great game in the passing game mean mcnabb has a great game?

are you seriously suggesting mcnabb ignores certain players because they are cocky? he was locked onto T.O. all the time.

btw isn't that Fred Ex's theory? that McNabb ignored him on purpose?
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

DH

I never understood whawhy people make 9/11 jokes. Seriously, that shtein wasnt funny...at all.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Magical_Retard on January 09, 2009, 02:56:38 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2009, 01:47:50 PM
ive waited for someone like pimp since buddy and the gg d....id rather pimp be a linebacker or a defender in general so he could go out and hurt someone but ill take this any day of the week...problem is mcnabb probably wont throw it to him as a punishment for being to cocky and also if pimp actually goes out and has a great game it takes the shine off donnie...might have to do it via punt return

wouldnt desean having a great game in the passing game mean mcnabb has a great game?

are you seriously suggesting mcnabb ignores certain players because they are cocky? he was locked onto T.O. all the time.

btw isn't that Fred Ex's theory? that McNabb ignored him on purpose?
remember the Bears game.  McNabb is a woman at times
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Magical_Retard

yeah i do after desean ran the wrong route. that was what for a half?

remember the game against the skins? did that stop him from going to desean since then? he may not trust or lose confidence in desean but then again desean is a rookie.

of all the theories about mcnabb this is the most absurd. he would force the ball to TO into double coverage so i doubt he is purposely going to ignore a open WR, his best WR, because he is worried he might lose the attention.

actually forget Fred Ex, thats T.O.'s theory.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

reese125

if youre not going to throw to your best WR in a playoff game because he said your team is going to win, you have a lot more issues than previously spoke about and you should be beaten with a bar of soap come shower time

ice grillin you

slow ya rolls...i was (half) joking when i said that...i dont think its actually gonna happen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: hbionic on January 09, 2009, 02:52:03 PM
because it doesn't.

Neither does New York.

Quote from: Die-Hard on January 09, 2009, 02:57:22 PM
I never understood whawhy people make 9/11 jokes. Seriously, that shtein wasnt funny...at all.

It is a shot at New York and every bit as appropriate as urinating on an opposing fan's seat or punching him in the face.

paco

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 09, 2009, 03:25:09 PM
It is a shot at New York and every bit as appropriate as urinating on an opposing fan's seat or punching him in the face.
Because the only Americans affected were New Yorkers?

Sorry, I got to go with Die-Hard on this one.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

SunMo

people joke about everything, who farging cares
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

I remember when Freddie Mitchell called the Pats DBs and spefically Rodney Harrison out before the SB...that didn't end well

PoopyfaceMcGee