Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

thad young is currently 31.

I would have guessed 48 or so.

SD

Still have his jersey

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

They probably don't make too many suits that size.

hunt

al coming off the bench helps a bit.  it will be interesting to see how much brett shortens the bench in the playoffs.  gotta figure horford & burks will be in the rotation.  after them, who knows.  you have korkmaz, scott, thybulle, & grIII but i wouldn't want any of them getting many real minutes.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

brett said they plan on getting embiid 38 per game which sounds ridiculously high for someone who breaks down like him.  even with this short schedule.

korkmaz was not the dumpster fire on defense as in past years and they really could use his shooting off the bench.  and matisse needs to get min just because of his D.

rest of the bench is trash and just rest time for the top 7-8.

i still only put this at 60-70% happening but i've been impressed with how the nba is doing it.  if you haven't seen matisse's youtube documentary, it's really good and takes me back to how much i love these guys.

hunt

Quote[Serena Winters] Guess what??? We're airing the #Sixers exhibition games on @NBCSPhilly ! 😬😬😬 That means live 🏀 on July 24 @marczumoff @alaatweets !
twitter.com/Serena...
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

Matthias Thybule coming up on GMA
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

I have never been this excited for a practice game.

phattymatty

Uh oh Ben parked in the corner and took a three.  It's finally happening.

Geowhizzer

Process Interrupted:  Embiid out for "right calf tightness."  Glad he's in such good shape.

phattymatty

Matisse taking it hard to the rim so often makes me happy.  This new found fame has upped his game.   He's had 3-4 power yams in the last 2 games.

Geowhizzer

After the heck of a start, the Sixers decided to take a nap.

MDS

the phillies are the phillies and the sixers are the sixers

love sports
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.