The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

Quote from: AO1 on May 17, 2020, 08:00:57 PM
Sixers/Lakers game 1 is on nba tv right now

:yay  already caught that game twice since stay at home hit...once by myself & a 2nd time so i could show my kid how great iverson was that season.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

hunt

nbc sports philly is airing the 1983 nba finals this weekend if you're interested.  game 1 tonight...game 2 tomorrow...& games 3 & 4 on sunday.

phattymatty

I just watched game 4 a few nights ago.   pretty sure its the first time I've ever watched a full game from any of those 80s teams.

hunt

Quote from: phattymatty on May 29, 2020, 02:22:42 PM
I just watched game 4 a few nights ago.   pretty sure its the first time I've ever watched a full game from any of those 80s teams.

i watched game 4 on youtube during one of my work from home days...haven't seen 1-3 though.  i'm old so i vaguely remember some of the finals...including game 4....airing on tape delay...and already knowing they won when the game was aired.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on May 29, 2020, 02:56:55 PM
airing on tape delay

they aired live

game 6 of the 80 finals was tape delayed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 29, 2020, 03:50:57 PM
Quote from: hunt on May 29, 2020, 02:56:55 PM
airing on tape delay

they aired live

game 6 of the 80 finals was tape delayed

you sure game 4 did?
i was really young but i remember knowing they won that game before watching it...or maybe i was watching a replay the next day. idk...long time ago.

ice grillin you

i dont know about the next day but i doubt it....it was def live tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

youre both right

g6 was on tape delay everywhere except philly, la, and some other west coast markets. cbs didnt want to pre-empt a rerun of the dukes of hazard. no joke.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

also, game 1 was joined in progress...so the first 5 or so minutes weren't shown on tv.  :-D

Rome

https://twitter.com/BenSimmons25/status/1267676265592602632 20

In all seriousness, if I weren't a Ben Simmons fan before, I am now.

Wow.

Eagaholic

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes anger and outrage are needed to smash through a long standing status quo. That can bring about reform, but true people of peace are needed, and sooner rather than later, to bring about healing. 

Don Ho

Thanks for sharing Romey.  Good shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

seems like the thunder schedule matters more than the sixers during these 8 games.  would be amazing to snag that thunder pick.

SD

It's AI day on NBA tv. They're playing his best games, showing highlight countdowns, playing the Answer. All day

hunt

nbc sports philly aired kobe's last game in philly over the weekend.  what a mess.  sixers entered the game 0-18 with canaan-ball, jahil, & jakaar sampson in the starting lineup. lakers were't much better at 2-14.
anyway, kobe shot something like 7 for 26 & the sixers picked up their 1st win of the season behind roco's 23 points...and i watched way more of it than i should have.