the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

www.bodog.com. 

It's where I play cards as well.

Yourself?

ice grillin you

i have a bookie...i cant find a site that my credit card company will accept charges from or else id go online so that i can make smaller bets like the $5 one you laid
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 19, 2006, 01:04:08 PM
Listen to this: for fun last night my buddy and I decide to put together a TEN team parlay for 5$ that pays almost 1500.

I bet:

Temple +1.5 :yay
UCLA -7 :yay
Pitt -3 :yay
Southern Miss +16.5 :yay
U of Miami -4.5 :yay
LSU -5.5 :yay
Rhode Island +4 :yay
Detroit Red Wings to win :yay
Pistons -9.5 :yay
AND....
Memphis Grizzlies -3 :boo

Was only doing it for kicks anyway, but I was 8/8 while Memphis entered the 4th quarter tied, and they couldn't pull it out.

That is farging impressive and heartbreaking. Sucker.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

what are the odds ESPN will put another link on the front page of their website. good god. 

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 19, 2006, 01:32:49 PM
i have a bookie...i cant find a site that my credit card company will accept charges from or else id go online so that i can make smaller bets like the $5 one you laid

no online gambling site can accept a US based credit card. but you need to set up an e-wallet account. i use netteller.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

how does that work...i use my credit card to put money in an online account?..like when you pay someone via paypal...

how then does the money get from that account to your online betting site account?

Wingspan

yeah, it's pretty much a paypal type thing.

the site payouts vary by sight, some auto deposit, some will put money into your e-wallet account, and some will cut you a check. i play poker on pokerroom.com, and ive never had to wait more than 2 weeks for a payout check.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

maybe im retarded and you just told me this....but how does the relationship work between neteller and bodog or whatever betting site you use...how do you get the money from netteller to bodog

Wingspan

they have a good relationship, with an active sex life, and open lines of communications.

in reality, or at least the site i use, the account deposit page has a spot to input my netteller user and password, and amount to deposit.

any "reputable" gambling/gaming site should have detailed instructions on what exactly gets transacted. most sites have links directly to the e-wallet sites, as this is the only way US customers can use their site, they are pretty good about walking people through it.
Connection Problems

ice grillin you

Eagles_Legendz

I also have a neteller account.  You put money through either a credit card or ATM card in neteller.  It's a very secure site, and they call you within the hour to verify its you who is putting the $$ in. 

You can then easily put money in an online site, and when you withdrawl back into neteller, they hotwire the money directly into your bank account.  I've taken out quite a bit of money, and its worked very well for me.

Tonight:

Colorado > Blackhawks
Rangers>Penguins
UNC -4> Virginia.

Eagles_Legendz

Strange night in hockey.  The weekend will present some interesting spreads in the BBall games though.

ice grillin you

dook -8.5 at georgetown today....seems like a huge trap game...but damn how do you lay off it

ice grillin you

I also have a neteller account.  You put money through either a credit card or ATM card in neteller.

neteller doesnt accept customers from the state i live in...i tried firepay but they dont allow deposits from a credit card...any others i can try

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 25, 2006, 08:20:33 AM
I also have a neteller account.  You put money through either a credit card or ATM card in neteller.

neteller doesnt accept customers from the state i live in...i tried firepay but they dont allow deposits from a credit card...any others i can try

what state is that?
Connection Problems