Keeper League '09

Started by rjs246, July 28, 2009, 08:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

This can be easily verified by checking Yahoo, but yes that's it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

That would mean having to open another tab on my browser, clicking on the yahoo bookmark, typing my email and password, clicking on the fantasy sports, logging in, and look for the starting rosters. You do understand the hardship?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

lol, yes, I do

It ain't easy being chuggie.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on July 30, 2009, 12:36:50 PM
The draft order has been set. All keepers must be posted here by August 18th.

can keepers be changed prior to aug 18th?  in other words,  if i list them today and then one of them shoots themselves in the dick tomorrow and will miss the season, can he be replaced by someone else on my roster up to the 18th?

Diomedes

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

it's a stupid question

so there.

rjs246

Dio's right. It's a stupid question. Just wait until the designated date and give me your keepers then. Weirdo.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

perhaps i'll be mostly unavailable from now until then and want to designate my keepers now, but don't want to be penalized if one of them goes down over the next couple weeks. 

rjs246

Whatever. Post them whenever you want. If one of them gets swine aids we'll deal with it appropriately.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

nah, i can wait until we get close to the 18th.  i was just looking for casual conversation. 

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

not sure now much i'll be on next week before the draft.

my keepers:

Brady, Tom
McGahee, Willis
Portis, Clinton
Smith, Kevin (R)
Jennings, Greg
Johnson, Calvin
Clark, Dallas

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes