Brandon Graham, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 22, 2010, 09:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Nice feature.

I bought a 55 jersey bc he's a franchise legend and someone who you have to respect how he really turned his career around.

Don Ho

I always contemplate the next jersey or T-shirt jersey I'm going to get.  Got a mixed bag - Carmichael, Montgomery, (both Mitchell & Ness and my babies) Randall, Fryar, Bed Wetter, Dawk Pro Bowl, Wentz (t-shirt jersey) Minshew t-shirt.  BG is a great choice!  I've thought about Kelce, but AJ is God.  Also tempted to go Seth Joyner.  I love him.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Malcolm Jenkins was my last jersey.  Bought it at the stadium store the day before LII.  That's it for me for buying jerseys.   

My bro-in-law got me a Singapore knock-off Jerome Brown Kelly green for Xmas two years ago.  Actually very nice. 

QB Eagles

Graham is the only current player jersey I own.

PhillyPhreak54

I have Graham and Mailata for current players.

A shtein ton of former players too

QB Eagles

Guess the team has been touching base with all the old guys this week. Word is out that BG is coming back.

Diomedes

1 year deal done, retirement tour commences.

I'm good with it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.