16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I bought Sixers tickets over the phone last year. So about a month ago I get a call from a Sixers rep trying to sell me tickets. I say I'm not interested, he starts this speal, I tell him I'm working and blow him off. He calls every few days for the next week or two. Finally I had enough and blocked his number. Now he's spamming my email every other day. So now I have his emails going to spam. I've never dealt with aggressive sales of this level before from any company.

Michael,

As your personal connection, it's my job to ensure you receive access to insider offers and special experiences at Sixers home games. From 2017-2018 season tickets to premium seating to group outings, I can assist with anything you may need.

I think we both know there are big things ahead for this team – Embiid, Dario and Simmons are just the start. I'd hate for you to miss out!

What time this week works best to connect for a few minutes?

Best,

Andrew Garnica

andrewgarnica@sixers.com

215-403-7715

MDS

so they claim to be sold out yet they are spamming people to buy tickets
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the shtein they do with their tickets under the stubhub partnership is sickening
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

sd you should start sending him messages on facebook about his mom

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.garnica

side note: romey ima let you have this one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I doubt that's him, that dudes all about Ohio and his favorite team is the Pens.

MDS

it matches up to his linkedin page. hes from ohio and for whatever reason moved to philly for a mostly-commission job selling 10 game sixers ticket packages.

Rome

As a new fan I don't thinks it's appropriate to troll employees of the team on social media.  I haven't earned that right.

Yet.

SD

Quote from: MDS on August 04, 2017, 09:41:29 AM
it matches up to his linkedin page. hes from ohio and for whatever reason moved to philly for a mostly-commission job selling 10 game sixers ticket packages.

I admire your creeper skills

phattymatty

QuoteBefore he was drafted Ben Simmons ran a 3.05 3/4 court sprint. Russell Westbrook ran a 3.08. John wall ran a 3.14.

I find this stat very hard to believe but it's too late i'm hard anyway.

ice grillin you

even if tru its kind of meaningless if you arent dribbling a ball with defenders trying to stop you...otherwise just sign usain bolt to run the point

Rome

You realize they turn and run the opposite way on defense, right?

ice grillin you

I have no idea what that has to do with anything

Rome

It means Simmons was fast as shtein and his recovery speed getting back on D should be exceptional. 

QB Eagles

So the Sixers have a home game in London...

hunt

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 10, 2017, 09:57:14 AM
So the Sixers have a home game in London...

gotta start pronouncing "process" with a hard "o".
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is