Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

i believe he did it yesterday or the day before which is an eternity in social media time

Eagles_Legendz

Fultz is interesting to watch...he doesn't jump off the screen like Embiid or even Simmons did last year but it seems like it comes easy to him.  I'm already predicting 20% of philly fans are going to bitch he doesn't play "hard enough" because of his demeanor and the speed he plays at.

phattymatty

If you rearrange the letters in Jonah Bolden you get Hand Job Noel.

Eagles_Legendz

#summerleague tune in to watch Brandon Austin overcome his troubled past by chucking every time he touches the ball.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on July 05, 2017, 09:36:07 PM
  I'm already predicting 20% of philly fans are going to bitch he doesn't play "hard enough" because of his demeanor and the speed he plays at.

if he continues to play this kind of defense and the fans watch that end if the court they won't....I guess he's trying to dispel the notion that he doesn't give maximum effort in d cause he's been going all out these first two games

phattymatty

Tarczewski is a sack of shtein.

ice grillin you

so is fultz...he can't sniff the paint against dante

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

he's 2-2 on 3s and 0-2 on dunks.

MDS

anytime you can draft a player 4th overall who 4 years later is playing in summer league, its something you have to do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on July 05, 2017, 09:45:46 PM
#summerleague tune in to watch Brandon Austin overcome his troubled past by chucking every time he touches the ball.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 05, 2017, 02:29:04 PM
i believe he did it yesterday or the day before which is an eternity in social media time

Nobody shared it here.  Didn't see it yesterday (and don't use Twitter).  Liked the picture. :)