Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

What spaceship has a talking raccoon?

And lol at Havas takes being allegedly reality based

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Loser.

Also, Gerald Henderson waived, team saves $8mil against the cap. 

SD

JJ Redick 1 year $23 million. Great fit and great getting him on a one year deal.

Rome

That is a great deal.  My new team is shaping up nicely!

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on July 01, 2017, 04:49:51 PM
JJ Redick 1 year $23 million. Great fit and great getting him on a one year deal.

one year deal = title run
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Reddick has had a longer, more prominent NBA career than I thought he'd have coming out of college.  $23 mil seems high but that's probably just me being old and remembering when MJ "only" got $20 mil a year.  1 year deal though and they have the cap space, so sure...why not?  And his tattoos are dreamy. And also this.

Fultz
Reddick
Simmons
Dario
JoJo

That ain't bad.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

Redick signing is mostly garbage

at best it's a mini spacing bridge
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

They still have $27 million in cap space. They should definitely be a playoff team

MDS

i thought colangelo was going to sign 4 different veterans to long term big money deals. i was explicitly told this would happen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS