16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

yes hes worth it and you have so many god damn picks, giving up 1 for him is not even a debate

i dont understand people who want to keep punting for next year. they have now 3 potential superstars and all the cap space in the world. but you need to hold onto a late lottery pick.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Anyone who doesn't want Fultz this year needs their farging head checked

Sgt PSN

The only downside of this trade scenario so far is that Jah isn't included.

QB Eagles

Oh yeah. I forgot he was still on the Sixers.

The Celtics were trying to get him before the trade deadline, weren't they?

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 17, 2017, 02:31:23 PM
Anyone who doesn't want Fultz this year needs their farging head checked

I'd feel better if it were Hinkie making the trade. I can see Ainge fleecing BC.

QB Eagles

#3 plus the Lakers pick plus the Kings pick would feel like a fleecing, so that's kind of what I'm expecting.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm fine with picks being dealt. I hope they keep Saric and RoCo

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 17, 2017, 04:22:57 PM
I'm fine with picks being dealt. I hope they keep Saric and RoCo

Everyone's saying it's no players.

There are limits to the picks the Sixers can deal for me to still feel great about the trade. The two unprotected high lottery picks in 2018 and 2019 would be highway robbery to move up 2 spots to take a guy who might not even be #1 on either the Celtics or Lakers board.

Woj is saying the 3 plus 2018 Lakers, 2021 Sixers, with some complicated protections. If that's the deal it's celebration time.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on June 17, 2017, 06:17:47 AM
I know Fultz is by far the best player in the draft that fits the Sixers needs, but is he worth all that?

he's worth more

the entire purpose of the process was to gather assets for moves like this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 17, 2017, 04:40:23 PM
Woj is saying the 3 plus 2018 Lakers, 2021 Sixers, with some complicated protections. If that's the deal it's celebration time.

If that's true holy shtein amazing. I wouldn't even be that mad if they threw SAC pick in also.

QB Eagles

I can't stop thinking like a Philly fan. The Lakers are going to tank this trade by picking Jackson. Or worse, BC will trade up and take Jackson.

ice grillin you

a real philly fan would think the trades going happen but embiid plays less than 200 games in his career

QB Eagles

I already assume Embiid is basically Gronk. Dominant but too fragile to give real minutes before the playoffs. I can't think of him as the cornerstone of the Process anymore. If he surpasses that expectation, it's a bonus.

If Fultz develops some kind of degenerative ligament issue I give up.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you