16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Either Ball or a trade for both 5 and 10 would have me jumping out of my seat with excitement. Otherwise they could still end up with a really good player at 3, even a perennial All Star, but I'm going to have more of a wait and see attitude about it.

I'm greedy and starved for good Philly sports, so give me excitement now please.

Couldn't care less about Ball's dad. What Lonzo does on the court is going to determine the success of his career, not any of the dumb media shtein. If Lonzo sucks in the NBA and his dad starts ripping the team and being a giant cancer, the main problem would still be that Lonzo sucks. You don't need a loud dad for that to be a problem.

smeags

the philly fanbase is experienced in dealing with wacko parents.  so in. :yay
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 15, 2017, 02:25:44 PM
Either Ball or a trade for both 5 and 10 would have me jumping out of my seat with excitement. Otherwise they could still end up with a really good player at 3, even a perennial All Star, but I'm going to have more of a wait and see attitude about it.

even if you think ball is a great pick at 3 hes as much a wait and see guy as anyone in the top 5-7....he has issues just like everyone else not named markelle fultz
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

YEA AND HIS DAD IS ANNOYING

i hope he falls into a pit of acid #maga
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 15, 2017, 01:36:49 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 15, 2017, 09:48:27 AM
Hoping a 19 yr old fails because his dad is an ass is like saying sick kids deserve to die because their parents are poor.

There have been a lot of mentally unhinged takes in here over the years, but this one might be the crème de la crème.

Please

Saying I hope he fails in the NBA and is sent to some shtein hole city is not bad. I said the same thing about the Eli thing when that was going down because of the while pouting about going to SD.

Dude, wishing failure upon a person or for bad things to happen to him because of things well beyond that person's control is like a textbook definition of "bad." 

You're what?  Creeping up on 40?  And literally wishing for bad things to happen to a farging teenager.  Let that sink in for a bit. 

ice grillin you

you'd also think by the way j talks about him that his dad is a war criminal

PhillyPhreak54

It has sunk in. It's a flippant comment about how I don't like the way that family is ala the Mannings. Should I feel like I need to kill myself because I want Ezekiel Elliott or OBJ to suck and fail?

I don't like the father. Big deal.

MDS

obj is a drama queen who brings it on his own self...same goes for zeke but on a lower level...and the 2 of them are ridiculous and they will not fail at all

lonzo is chill, his pops is a troll. hope big baller brand fails but wishing ill on lozno because of him isnt cool.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I wished him ill?

Hoping he sucks or ends up in the NBA equivalent of some zesty outpost is bad?

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 15, 2017, 11:34:25 PM
Hoping he ends up in the NBA equivalent of some zesty outpost

So you want the Sixers to draft him, after all?

PhillyPhreak54

lol they'll draft him and the Phils will sign Bryce

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 16, 2017, 12:38:59 AM
lol they'll draft him and the Phils will sign Bryce

those would be two of the top two worst things to ever happen to philly sports

smeags

so, is j done hatin' on kids ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

so i think it would be incredibly stupid of boston, but let's pretend the rumor going around is true and they want to pick josh jackson at 1.

would you trade #3 and next years lakers pick back to the lakers to move up one to grab markelle?

basically either markelle or lonzo plus lakers pick next year?

I argued it would be a dumb move but the more I think about it I'd probably do it.

miracle situation you call the lakers bluff and wait until they draft lonzo 2 and markelle is still sitting there at 3. i would cream my pants. a man can dream.

ice grillin you

id trade covey saric and a 1 next year for fultz

just a one next year for him?...lakers would never do that but farg yeah