16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 08, 2017, 11:42:38 AM
in other words if you dont have cable or someones cable log in info how would you watch anything on espn....or does espn independently and freely stream games and programming

not freely

i believe you can "buy" the espn app or remember reading that its coming

otherwise you need a cable login or you can watch if you pay for sling tv, youtube tv, etc.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 08, 2017, 07:15:41 AM
so if you didn't have someone's log in you couldn't watch live games on espn?

Quote from: MDS on June 08, 2017, 11:38:56 AM
what

of course you can.

how drunk are you 2

Quote from: MDS on June 08, 2017, 11:44:05 AM
you need a cable login
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

I don't think you can buy it separately. ESPN and the cable companies are both totally financially dependent on one another. A lot of people pay for cable just to get games on ESPN, and a lot of cable subscribers who couldn't give two shteins about sports are forced to pay a lot for ESPN because they can't unbundle it. Without being joined at the hip, both of them would lose a ton of money.

Occasionally there is some kind of weird package deal or students-only offer that lets you get ESPN without a cable TV package, but it's never something that would directly allow the bulk of cord-cutters to pay a few bucks and get ESPN. They are completely a cable subscriber-dependent organization.

The whole arrangement is getting creaky, which is why ESPN is downsizing.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Kings reportedly offering #5 and #10 for the Sixers #3 pick.  I'm down.

SD

Conflicting reports, Woj is saying no, Pompey is saying maybe.

I'd do it in a heartbeat

PhillyPhreak54

If LA takes Jackson I hope they trade out just so they aren't tempted to take Ball

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

He's part of a three ring circus

Take that shtein somewhere else

I want him to fail and be sent to some shteinhole NBA city

MDS

right so it has nothing to do with him and everything to do with his dad being a wrestling heel for 2 months, something that does not matter and will not matter

by all accounts lonzo is a good dude

PhillyPhreak54

Oh well he's a victim of his pops stupidity then and I hope he ends up in a lousy situation

phattymatty

if lonzo is there at 3 i would be disgusted if they didn't snag him. would be a miracle.

i also think lavar would be a hit in philly after a week.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 14, 2017, 10:07:30 PM
Oh well he's a victim of his pops stupidity then and I hope he ends up in a lousy situation

https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/state/TX/Houston.html

Quote from: phattymatty on June 14, 2017, 10:11:03 PM
if lonzo is there at 3 i would be disgusted if they didn't snag him. would be a miracle.

i also think lavar would be a hit in philly after a week.

i love it too. be surprised if LA took jackson but who knows.

lavar would be a hit at first...if lonzo winds up sucking and he still talks or he trashes embiid, the city, etc. itll get bad. most likely hell do a round of interviews after the draft, say some crazy shtein, then itll blow over and hell go away and itll be july and hot out.