16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

amount of lonzo ball games rome watched:
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Amount of fargs I give what your ignorant ass thinks:

MDS

Quote from: Rome on May 26, 2017, 05:33:46 PM
Amount of fargs I give what your ignorant ass thinks:

ill take that as 0

i also watched 0, but then again im not trying to be jay bilas
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

I was at Morgan's Pier last night for a friend's birthday and Embiid was there. Had a hoodie on I guess trying not to get recognized too much but kind of hard when you're 8 inches taller than everyone else in the bar.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I'll be on vacation on the 22nd, anyone know where or if I can stream the draft on my phone?

ice grillin you

im sure espn is streaming it

Rome

Where are you going that ESPN won't be available but wifi will?

Huh?  Answer THAT, comrade!

SD

Quote from: Rome on June 07, 2017, 10:55:33 AM
Where are you going that ESPN won't be available but wifi will?

Huh?  Answer THAT, comrade!

Atlantic City

Most likely I'll watch it at the hotel or a sports bar but just in case I'm out I don't want to miss anything. I've never watched any sort of draft on anything other than a television so I wasn't sure if it would be available.

ice grillin you

im very far from an expert on what streams and what doesnt (where is lil guy when you need him) but espn streams colgate bucknell football so i cant imagine they wont stream the nba draft

QB Eagles

Basically ESPN streams everything they broadcast through the WatchESPN app.

Rome

Watch it at Maynard's in Margate.  I would gladly sacrifice all your lives to do so. 

smeags

do people actually still vacation in AC ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: smeags on June 07, 2017, 01:33:01 PM
do people actually still vacation in AC ?

Took my daughter to Disney last month. We were going to do a Niagara Falls trip late June but settled on a trip to the Jersey Shore. I asked her which shore she wanted to go to, she picked AC. We're staying at the Golden Nugget which has an awesome bar/restaurant/lounge area/pool/Jacuzzi on it's roof. It's perfect because I can get bombed by the pool while she swims. Boardwalk has great shops/restaurants/rides for kids and the Ripleys museum which she really wants to visit.  I booked our Disney trip through expedia but they messed up my room request so they gave me a $100 credit. We booked for two nights, GN was $80 a night on weekdays so one night was basically free. The price jumped to $400 Friday and Saturday nights.

So it's more of a cheap getaway than it is a vacation.

smeags

yeah I haven't been to AC in years, and even then it was just to gamble so i legit had no idea what AC had boardwalk wise.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it