16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Rome on May 16, 2017, 09:01:06 PM
So the Sixers definitely get the Lakers pick next year, correct?

And the Kings unprotected 1st in 2019

Eagles_Legendz

I'm not sure whether to be happy or disappointed.

PhillyPhreak54

So who is the target? Jackson?

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on May 16, 2017, 09:19:25 PM
I'm not sure whether to be happy or disappointed.

ultimately its disappointing but it couldve been a lot, lot worse

they still have a surplus of assets and could get flutz if they want. or you take, likely jackson, and get a top 10 pick next year via the lakers pick and a top 5 pick in 19 via the kings.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I'm disappointed but shouldn't be because I expected worse.

If they stay at 3 I want fox.

Josh Jackson got in trouble for keying a girls car. What a puss.

PhillyPhreak54

Josh Harris is either drunk or giddy bc he made some money in the market today.

He's blowing Hinkie. Thanking him and saying he's gonna text him a kiss.

What a farging clown.

QB Eagles

I'm not disappointed because they upgraded from the straight chalk position. By no means blown away but what we got here is a mildly positive result.

Psychologically it was rough hearing Sac catapulted into the top 3 and to only get the 3 out of it, but I've calmed down about it. Without Hinkie magic they are sitting at 5 right now.

ice grillin you

you either trade up for fultz or you trade back....this draft is basically the same from 2 to at least 8 and three in particular is a dead zone

if they stay there I take issac
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

so unless they get up to get fultz, kyle lowry is coming?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 17, 2017, 06:17:56 PM

I'd pass on Lowry. 31 years old, downside of his career. Don't know if giving him a max deal for 4-5 years. I can definitely see Bryco signing him though.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on May 17, 2017, 06:52:25 PM
Quote from: MDS on May 17, 2017, 06:17:56 PM

I'd pass on Lowry. 31 years old, downside of his career. Don't know if giving him a max deal for 4-5 years. I can definitely see Bryco signing him though.

This is what I worry about with Colangelo. Signing people to fat deals who aren't worth it

PhillyPhreak54

I heard that clip on the way home of him and the lady going at on Cowherd's show

What a jerkoff. If the Lakers somehow pass on his kid and the Sixers take him I'll shtein

MDS

the lowry deal comes down to whether or not you think simmons can run the point....i just dont think you can put him at the 1. can you imagine him covering isaiah or kyrie?

im sure a lowry contract would look absurd to the naked eye but they are in a 3-4 year period where they can spend an insane amount of money and not have it hurt their chances to cake off simmons, embiid, dario, etc. down the line

and i for one do not want to watch tj farging mcconnell at the 1 next year

ice grillin you

Simmons would rarely cover the other teams lead guard unless it was giannas...that's one of the things so appealing about him...he can be a lead guard who can lock down the other teams four...but can also easily hold his own switching on pnr's

positions don't mean shtein anymore in the NBA

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous