16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Top 3

I thought it was a straight swap with Sac but they have two picks and something with the Knicks? Can someone break this down for me

Munson

lol Embiid's face at that announcement was great
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Lmao at the shot of JO-EL. 

Don Ho

What is this American Idol?  "We'll reveal the winner when we come back"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Oh God help us all if Ball lands with the Lakers.  Daddy will milk the shtein out of this.

Rome

So the Sixers definitely get the Lakers pick next year, correct?

ice grillin you

i wonder how much coangelo like markell and for that matter boston cause he gots the ammo to get him....3 this year unprotected lakers next year and unprotected kings in 2019

hinkie magic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on May 16, 2017, 08:53:37 PM
I thought it was a straight swap with Sac but they have two picks and something with the Knicks? Can someone break this down for me

they pulled the sixers card twice once at 5 for their pick and once at 3 for the swap

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: Rome on May 16, 2017, 09:01:06 PM
So the Sixers definitely get the Lakers pick next year, correct?

yes

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Ball does go to LA

Under no circumstances do I want him on this team