16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

That is actually very helpful.

SD

Think this is gonna be anti climatic. Lakers get 2...Sixers get 4.

PhillyPhreak54

Just got home - can't miss this

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 16, 2017, 06:43:27 PM
for tv purposes the balls were replaced with the cards long ago

as for when the cards are unveiled my guess is it will be begin around 845-850

no dummy

like when does the ACTUAL ping pong ball thing happen. im sure it has by now...so like right now its happened and its over. all the hoping and praying is silly.. but its done in another room a little before the show. then 3 people leave the room and prepare the cards for tv. everyone else has to stay in the room without their phones until the show is over.

this is the actual lotto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Pm9rSKXKo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

who cares and how did you not know that anyway...you thought the actual drawing was done on tv?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

If they do get the 7, the silver lining is that is guaranteed to not be their only pick. If they miss the 7 and get the 6, all bets are off.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 16, 2017, 08:20:46 PM
who cares and how did you not know that anyway...you thought the actual drawing was done on tv?

of course not

but im not really nervous anymore because its already happened.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

that could be the most nonsensical thing ive ever heard

MDS

its like when you dvr a game and avoid seeing the score...you know it happened so theres a calm about it but youre still eager to see what happened

the most nerve racking part about all of this is the build up and lead up to the moment. which has already happened.

ice grillin you

i have no idea what you just said but i know its beyond preposterous

so is thinking you were ever nervous about this

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 16, 2017, 08:36:49 PM
He doesn't have emotions.

i know that....thats why i said he doesnt care about this regardless

but even the argument that you would care about something you dont know is happening and not care about something you are watching but dont know the outcome is dumber than anything trump has ever said

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

God damn I love Embiid!  In the process we trust.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.