16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

so, is okafor getting traded or what ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Last I heard, the Bulls were trying to make a separate trade that would get them another 1st round pick, which they would then use as part of a deal for Jah.  Chicago currently has their own pick and a top 10 protected pick from Sactown. 

SD

phattymatty

sixers would be beating anyone right now buts celts shooting lights out.

MDS

really interesting venture for bodner. he does a nice job -- better than pompey and boco -- and was a nice dude when i covered a few games

https://www.patreon.com/derekbodner

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

is he going to be credentialed because giving 
money to a blogger seems like the dumbest thing ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i think hes trying, id figure he will....but ill give him my hard earned $3 in hopes this works. i think its a great idea and want to see more things like it.

but yes if hes not credentialed then it wont work and ill stop paying
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he's a very good writer he just has zero takes on the sixers that aren't obvious.....he needs inside info to deserve money
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he broke the embiid torn miniscus news

and i agree...he needs to give you something you dont know. i know you pay for papers and whatnot so youre not the problem but nobody pays for news. so even its 500 people, at least theyre paying for news.

phattymatty

another reason dario is the shtein

SD

QuoteDavid AldridgeVerified account
The 76ers pulled Jahlil Okafor from their lineup last week b/c a deal w/Portland for the center was close to happening, per league sources.

MDS

the pellies offered tyreke evans, a 2017 1st and a future pick for okafor. they turned it down.

that same trade, plus buddy heild (!) was offered to sactown for boogie. they accepted.

did colangelo magic know this would happen and know it would benefit the sixers more or is it just dumb luck.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 20, 2017, 01:13:15 AM
the pellies offered tyreke evans, a 2017 1st and a future pick for okafor. they turned it down.

that same trade, plus buddy heild (!) was offered to sactown for boogie. they accepted.

did colangelo magic know this would happen and know it would benefit the sixers more or is it just dumb luck.

The pick would have been top 20 protected. Pass.

MDS

if the pellies had no interest in boogie, then i would do it. id take anything for okafor...hes total garbage.

but considering rejecting the trade in turn wound up making sactown significantly worse, then of course praise colangelo magic