16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I'm pulling for a comeback just because it'd drive Havas insane. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

allen in skinny jeans is the most depressing thing ive seen in a long time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i hope the sixers win a bunch more games this year so they cant get any guards to run late game sets like that

Sgt PSN

I'm really just glad that they didn't embarrass themselves on a nat'l game and get run out of the gym. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 27, 2017, 10:40:00 PM
I'm really just glad that they didn't embarrass themselves on a nat'l game and get run out of the gym.

definitely my main concern going in to this game

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

I'd love to see jrue come back, but i don't know that you want to rely on him staying healthy for the entire season. 

phattymatty

allen is not wearing skinny jeans you farg.

phattymatty

i want to start a petition that as hard as kevin hart tries he can not be the sixers "celeb" once the dynasty starts.

ice grillin you

i love me some jeru but they dont need that kind of guard...he works off hesitation and angles...they need a G/wing that can explode off the dribble and break down a defense and/or can shoot

ice grillin you

harden has two 50 pt triple doubles in the last month

the league has gone 36 years without any of them

phattymatty

also it makes no sense. i love jrue too but there is a 90% chance they get one of fultz, dsj, lonzo or even fox in the draft. tanked this long for this exact reason. don't give up a bunch of shtein now.

phattymatty

i heard some jabroni on the radio today say that this is more about college than hinkie and i almost crashed the car in front of me on purpose.