16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

The difference between the Spectrum and the Center is that the Spectrum was actually closer to another street (Pattison) than to Broad. So if anything the Center is more legitimately on Broad.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its basically between 12th and 13th

im taking this shtein to the grave...getting my man alex jones on this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

this may be the dumbest thing ever on here and that's saying a lot.  what street would you say the WF center is on then?

MDS

if you want to watch some basketball on broad you can go to temple and see some mediocre college hoops
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

he just said pattison and broad is that better?

MDS

i mean i know why hes doing it but no its actually worse

number streets also go before name streets...i.e. nobody says walnut and broad or shunk and 13th

phattymatty

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on January 27, 2017, 09:30:32 PM
i mean i know why hes doing it but no its actually worse

ha truth not sure if he actually said that or i typed it backwards.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on January 27, 2017, 09:31:27 PM
whats with the bow ties?

i just asked this...gotta be some made up white mans disease month

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe Mike DAntoni joined the Nation of Islam!

ice grillin you

MDS

some nba coaching union exec died and they are honoring him cause he always wore them

phattymatty

carpel tunnel night at the WF Center.

ice grillin you