16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 27, 2017, 08:46:43 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 27, 2017, 08:44:10 PM
This game has been full of some of the ugliest and dumbest turnovers I've seen in quite some time.  Ill advised passes all around.   

theres a reason their offense is the worst in the nba and the team is a walkinbg turnover...because their lead guards are repug

I wasn't just talking about the Sixers though.  Houston has had some ugly ball movement too.

Nerlins picking pockets. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 27, 2017, 08:24:32 PM
why are they playing the eagle fight song?

ive noticed that theyve done whenever players are there

barwin and jenkins in the house
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

yeah they've played it many times this year.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 27, 2017, 08:51:44 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 27, 2017, 08:24:32 PM
why are they playing the eagle fight song?

ive noticed that theyve done whenever players are there

if they do that then it just started...never did it in the past
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on January 27, 2017, 08:49:28 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 27, 2017, 08:44:10 PM
This game has been full of some of the ugliest and dumbest turnovers I've seen in quite some time.  Ill advised passes all around. 

ha what have you watched any games this year?

Sixers or NBA in general? 

Either way, they were coming in bunches. 

Nice oop. 

phattymatty

connor brawn and m night shamalan is such a weird bromance.

MDS

mark jones keeps saying theyre on broad street....not really dude
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

um, you know it actually is on broad street.

MDS

its like a block off...its just something announcers say because its one of 3 things people know about philly. cheesesteaks, rocky, broad street. oh and heroin.

ice grillin you

ive never been more heart broken than i am now to know that all this time its been the 11th street bullies

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 27, 2017, 09:05:12 PM
its like a block off...its just something announcers say because its one of 3 things people know about philly. cheesesteaks, rocky, broad street. oh and heroin.

what on gods earth are you talking about....the farging address of the building is broad street....out of town announcers probably call it that cause that the address they put in uber to get there

MDS

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 27, 2017, 09:07:03 PM
the spectrum aint the center

wait they dont play in that other building anymore that was also on broad street?

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 27, 2017, 09:10:14 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 27, 2017, 09:07:03 PM
the spectrum aint the center

wait they dont play in that other building anymore that was also on broad street?

nah bro now its a cauldron for white trash called xfinity live

Sgt PSN