16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I am one that enjoys the occasional win here and there win but 8 out of 10 is ridiculous. Only Philadelphia could have such bad luck in a year in which they need a legit PG, and there are probably 5 that could be studs, now they decide to make a run and will get the 7-10 pick.

ice grillin you

i get being at a game and getting caught up...i mean if i went to a game i would even cheer btwn the first and last whistles...its impossible not to...but otherwise LOSE
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on January 26, 2017, 12:32:10 PM
I am one that enjoys the occasional win here and there win but 8 out of 10 is ridiculous. Only Philadelphia could have such bad luck in a year in which they need a legit PG, and there are probably 5 that could be studs, now they decide to make a run and will get the 7-10 pick.

close your eyes and without jerking your junk try and imagine the sixers going forward with markell fultz or DSJR

phattymatty

tried but jerked it.

i still want fultz but i was on the lonzo train for a bit until i saw that he has brothers in HS named LiAnthony and LaMelo and now I want them all to die. LaMelo is the douche who keeps chucking up 3s from halfcourt.

phattymatty

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 26, 2017, 12:57:20 PM
i get being at a game and getting caught up...i mean if i went to a game i would even cheer btwn the first and last whistles...its impossible not to...but otherwise LOSE

youre wishing for something thats not possible

jojo is too good for them to be a top 3 lotto team. they werent going to be allowed to tank for a 4th straight year and put an nbadl product on the court. they cant LOSE. theyre not awful.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 26, 2017, 11:36:21 PM
youre wishing for something thats not possible

theres top 3 by record and theres top 3 by ping pong balls...ive always said finish top 5 by record and after the lottery they have to be at worst 8...also for something you say was "not possible" halfway thru the season they are a whopping 2 wins out of the third spot and your hereos at 538 have them finishing with the 3rd worst record right now....so dont act like it was impossible

regardless of where you think they can/will finish if you think winning is good right now you should be waterboarded

phattymatty

waterboarding works. according to many in cyber and intelligence.

MDS

im not really rooting for anything...just enjoying the games

if they win, great. if they lose, great. cant go wrong no matter what happens. basketball is fun again in philadelphia.

phattymatty

TJ gonna punch pat bev in the face tonight. watch.

ice grillin you

this is the perfect game so far....jo jo big night and sixers get run out the building

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

this might be one game where the sixers are better with nn on the floor than jo jo just because nn is about the only off the ball defender who can even dream about slowing houstons pnr