16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

these farg faces

had Miami win tonight and Dallas up at the five minute mark

horrid sac town win at Cleveland...not sure what happened but I turned it with the cavs up 7 in ot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Might as well embrace the winning at this point bud

phattymatty

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on January 25, 2017, 10:34:45 PM
Might as well embrace the winning at this point bud

never...every spot really matters this year....assuming Simmons is a superstar imagine getting a guard/wing/scorer to give you a triangle of superstars going forward and if you can stay even in the 5-8 range you have s shot this year....anything after that is a crap shoot

ice grillin you

should also mention it's crucial to stay as high as you can so that if you wanna package some of yoyr million assets to move up the cost will be much less....maybe if you get 7 just jah and a future protected 1 gets you to 5 whereas 9/10 to seven will be exponentially more

SD

I'm going Friday. I'm rooting for a win

PhillyPhreak54

:crazy

I wonder if Hinkie strokes himself while watching these games

ice grillin you

he despises it cause he knows the process isn't near over as does every intelligent basketball fan

again if beating Milwaukee tonite floats your boat I can't blame anyone...and I totally understand as wanting them to win when he's there....I don't agree with the thinking and it infuriates me but it's a fact that most people like wins  no matter how meaningless they are...hoeever if you actually think it's a good thing or my god that hinkie magic is gloating over this then you are HOF stupid

MDS

the process can suck my meatcicle

WINS I WANT WINS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

again most fans do...but most sports fans are and always have been morons

what's really scary is that Philly is right up there as being the most intelligent fans and probably 60% are still idiots

MDS

if you can for the 4th straight year get your pants wet for lotto balls and losses and maybe decent college players then good on you

im sick of it...they have embiid, simmons, cap space and assets. theyre going to be talented enough to win a chip whenever they get ready for that. winning is good. winning is fun. raise the cat you cranky czech.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol so they shouldn't care about getting a third stud in a couple months because they have lost too much in the last three years

think about what you are saying you care more about beating Milwaukee tonight than getting the best possible player in june

then you say they don't need another great player because that college guy might possibly be decent and because they already have simmonds...except simmonds hasn't played yet so he "may be a decent player"....well if simmonds is a coin flip why wouldn't you want the best possible coin flip from this draft to increase your odds of getting a second superstar not to mention getting one at a position of need i.e. guard or wing....my god it would be devastating if they get stuck in a spot where the best three or four players are front court guys

MDS

simmons is the truth. no maybe's with him.

on the surface, sure, they could use another superstar, specifically a wing. but there are plenty of ways to obtain that....their pick (they could just lose on their own), kings swap, lakers pick now or lakers pick next year, kings pick 2019, their pick 2018, free agency, trade, etc. its not like it was 3 years ago where they had nothing and needed to lose and trade everyone to get assets.

so dont worry about lotto balls...enjoy the games....let the chips fall where they may at the end of the year. playoffs would be exciting. lotto balls would be fine, too.

smeags

it's as if, this team is purposely trying to farg with igy.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 26, 2017, 12:21:04 AM

on the surface, sure, they could use another superstar, specifically a wing. but there are plenty of ways to obtain that....their pick (they could just lose on their own), kings swap, lakers pick now or lakers pick next year, kings pick 2019, their pick 2018, free agency, trade, etc. its not like it was 3 years ago where they had nothing and needed to lose and trade everyone to get assets.

so dont worry about lotto balls...enjoy the games....let the chips fall where they may at the end of the year. playoffs would be exciting. lotto balls would be fine, too.

lol...so you are so sick of losing you are rooting for meaningless regular season games against milwaukee but are fine with "letting the chips fall where you may" in the draft....your contradictions are so fast and furious they make me dizzy....if the process and tank really upset you that much (and i dont believe they do as you couldnt care less about this franchise) every single draft slot would matter to you so that they get the best possible player to ensure they are as great as they can be as soon as possible...but somehow that is stupid to you but winning as many january games as they can this year carries more importance

and of all the nonsense spewed this takes first place

Quote from: MDS on January 26, 2017, 12:21:04 AM

the person who blindly ripped every pick and trade they have made for the last three years and who says that this upcoming incredible draft will produce  "maybe decent college players" is now sure ben simmons who hasnt played a minute in the nba is the truth

bwahahaha

kill me now