16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

sixers/rockets now an espn game next week

trust the national interest in the sixers for the first time since 2001
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

miami and dallas both won tonight.....this is good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

sixers are 6 out of the 8 spot and 6.5 out of the 7

might as well get the 6 and face boston in the 1st round. farg you red auberbach you filthy jew funhole
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

SD

That stretch by Dario was fun to watch

Another W

Igygeddon

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

global warming destroying the planet faster than anticipated.....trump taking over in 2 days....god forbid something cool is happening

no lets cry like a baby back BITCH about lotto balls for the 4th straight year

ice grillin you

funny you mention trump because you were the original birther when it came to hating hinkie and jojo..you have zero say in this sixers era as you were a clown hater for the lasst three years

dante exum will always be your legacy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

You can't get banished from something you were never in on to begin with.

Lil Guy:The Process::George Wallace:Integration

Sgt PSN

Also, has there ever been a team that's like 12 games below .500 getting as much love as this one?  Listening to fans and media, you'd think this team was the #1 seed.  That's all you need to know about the Embiid Effect.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 18, 2017, 11:49:59 PM
funny you mention trump because you were the original birther when it came to hating hinkie and jojo..you have zero say in this sixers era as you were a clown hater for the lasst three years

i never hated jojo....just was skeptical of taking a consistently injured center with chronic foot and back problems. but its, thus far, worked out.

i do hate hinkie though

go sixers!

Eagles_Legendz

Are we approaching the territory where embiid is so popular with everyone that igy is going to need to fight his natural impulse to dislike him due to rampant popularity

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 19, 2017, 09:17:54 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 18, 2017, 11:49:59 PM

i never hated jojo....just was skeptical of taking a consistently injured center with chronic foot and back problems. but its, thus far, worked out.

i do hate hinkie though

go sixers!

Pretty sure you wanted Mcbuckets over Saric too. You never trusted the process. Hinkie died for you sins. You deserve to be ridiculed.