16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2017, 10:18:27 AM
im curious cause sixer twitter keeps saying non stop how likeable they are....who the farg other than jo jo and nerlens makes this team ultra likeable...or is likeable another way of saying they arent going to have the worst record in the nba this year...cause their offense is about as unlikeable as you can get

anyway dont get too attached

95% of the current playing roster will be gone when they are good...in the meantime a bunch of douchebags are ruining their draft pick in maybe the best draft of all time

you've been miserable about every win for two years now and they still got ben last year. i'm not sure what's worse, not being able to enjoy a win thats fun to watch or you thinking this team has enough talent to win a shtein load a games and blow a high draft pick.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on January 12, 2017, 11:12:45 AM
the roster is the tank.  sure they'll win a few games like last night...but talent rules in the nba.  they'll lose plenty of close ones...like they have already.  they should wind up with a decent draft pick. 
once you realize that your personal feelings as a fan have no impact whatsoever on the outcome of the games, it gets easier.   

roster is opposite of a tank this year...its not good by any stretch dont get me wrong...but you dont get gerald henderson illaysova and for that matter bayless if you are trying to tank...regardless of the draft they needed one more tank year...the fact that this draft is so ill made it an even more important year to super suck

yeah they still should get a good player or two but they need a superstar wing or guard and where they are dropping to really hurts those chances...if they fall too far perhaps they can package their own pick and the laker pick if they get it to move up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

embiid being held out of practice. sprained left foot.

#omfgthismeansdoom
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

There will be no joy in Havasville.

MDS

i see buzz killington from hanover is having a blast watching sports
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

sixers are 6.5 back of the bullets and can be 5.5 with a win tomorrow

OH MAN
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

What does Havas hate more a Sixers win or the upcoming inauguration

MDS

he lives like 30 minutes from dc and is leaving town for it, so id say the innaug but its close

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on January 13, 2017, 09:34:23 PM
What does Havas hate more a Sixers win or the upcoming inauguration

a sixer win cause im following them....and farg all yall mothrfargers for being happy about W's

trump i can ignore sixers ar my blood

SD

Rome

Die Hard looks different there.

smeags

What if a person is simply indifferent about the Sixers winning ? is that ok ?

SD

smeags

ice grillin you