16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I had some good times in TJ.  I also went to Mexico.

ice grillin you

in a great career move tj doing his best to make sure the sixers don't get a good point guard in the draft
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

how many games will the sixers take off the cavs in the 1st round of the playoffs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I lol'd at TJ trying to mean mug JoJo. Game's over dude.  Be happy now. Mean mugs are for in-game only. It's a rule.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sixers/status/819372021687554048/video/1

phattymatty

The most impressive part of that last play was illy giving up that final shot. Dude is normally thinking about shooting before he touches the ball. I love this team so much.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 12, 2017, 12:21:11 AM
I lol'd at TJ trying to mean mug JoJo. Game's over dude.  Be happy now. Mean mugs are for in-game only. It's a rule.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sixers/status/819372021687554048/video/1

tj mconnell should not be grilling anyone or anything ever...get excited for a second if you want...then be happy youre in the league...compare his reaction after a meaningless (actually super hurtful but i cant blame them for wanting to win) nba game winner to kris jenkins after winning the national championship

even wifey while watching it was like what the hell is he doing when he started running down the court afterwards

hunt

let the kid be happy...he hit a big shot.  his teammates seem to love him & they were probably more excited than he was.  this is a super-likable team...enjoy it.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

im curious cause sixer twitter keeps saying non stop how likeable they are....who the farg other than jo jo and nerlens makes this team ultra likeable...or is likeable another way of saying they arent going to have the worst record in the nba this year...cause their offense is about as unlikeable as you can get

anyway dont get too attached

95% of the current playing roster will be gone when they are good...in the meantime a bunch of douchebags are ruining their draft pick in maybe the best draft of all time

hunt

likable in that they have a group of young guys who play hard & seem to genuinely care & enjoy playing with each other.  it has little to do with wins & losses.  fans recognize their limitations & know that most of these guys are only here for the short term.  but they're much more enjoyable to watch than a team like the knicks with high paid vets who don't give a crap. 

heck, i don't even like tj...it's pretty embarrassing that a guy with such limited talent is on the roster...let alone starting at pg lately.  but if you didn't smile after that game winning shot & the reaction from the sixers' players/crowd/announcers, then i don't know what to tell you.

smeags

we finally have some sort of reason to enjoy basketball in this town. enjoy it for the two weeks we have it.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on January 12, 2017, 10:32:47 AM
likable in that they have a group of young guys who play hard & seem to genuinely care & enjoy playing with each other.  it has little to do with wins & losses.  fans recognize their limitations & know that most of these guys are only here for the short term.  but they're much more enjoyable to watch than a team like the knicks with high paid vets who don't give a crap. 

heck, i don't even like tj...it's pretty embarrassing that a guy with such limited talent is on the roster...let alone starting at pg lately.  but if you didn't smile after that game winning shot & the reaction from the sixers' players/crowd/announcers, then i don't know what to tell you.

i didnt....i first felt anger at another win then i felt embarrassment for their reaction

the irony in all this is the biggest hinkie bots ever are all into them now...im like you farging traitorous hypocrites...i can sort of live with wins if simmonds was playing and dario was tearing it up....but i cant take watching fargsticks like tj mconnel and illyasova get meaningless wins

and i couldnt care less that they enjoy each others company since most of them wont even be on a team together in a few years

smeags

hunt

Quote from: smeags on January 12, 2017, 11:08:38 AM

go team !

:-D

the roster is the tank.  sure they'll win a few games like last night...but talent rules in the nba.  they'll lose plenty of close ones...like they have already.  they should wind up with a decent draft pick. 
once you realize that your personal feelings as a fan have no impact whatsoever on the outcome of the games, it gets easier.   

smeags

who said white men cant jump ? look at that vertical from TJ.