16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

hindsight is 20/20, but porzingis.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Brett is butthurt that NN called out a zesty situation

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 19, 2016, 12:10:53 PM
Brett is butthurt that NN called out a zesty situation

don't worry, colangelo will address the media and fans about this to clear it all up.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Colangelo on Noel: "This is not a benching. This is just a moment of realization that we got a lot of talent on this team & everybody is not going to be able to play."
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Eagles_Legendz

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

I couldn't even get passed the first sentence without wincing. 

QuoteTimes weren't so joyful the last time Pennsylvania's basketball team, the 76ers, stepped on the hardwood in New Orleans.

Even though I guess it's technically true, that just doesn't sound right at all. 

I did laugh at the part about Dario losing his warmup shirt though. 

SD

Thought it was odd last night when NN got the standing O when he came in. Heard some talk show hosts talking about it today...like what motivated Sixers fans to cheer him. Few people called in and said it was a mock standing O. But from what I saw he got a legitimate standing O.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on December 21, 2016, 05:51:13 PM
Thought it was odd last night when NN got the standing O when he came in. Heard some talk show hosts talking about it today...like what motivated Sixers fans to cheer him. Few people called in and said it was a mock standing O. But from what I saw he got a legitimate standing O.

because they all know he should be playing

I personally think it was a mock cheer of JC as much as it was a cheer for nn
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

that was a sincere standing O and I would have done the same thing. it's one thing if a player spouts off about playing time when he hasn't earned it or has a history of being a douche.

those people that are still going every night to watch a zesty team play are mostly real fans and know that big jah is hot shtein and nn and joel is where it's at. even though i have slowly become to accept the fact that NN is most likely odd man out. farg brett.

ice grillin you

the real fans are also mostly hinkiebots and hate JC more than they even like jo jo much less nn

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on December 21, 2016, 06:13:01 PM
that was a sincere standing O and I would have done the same thing. it's one thing if a player spouts off about playing time when he hasn't earned it or has a history of being a douche.

those people that are still going every night to watch a zesty team play are mostly real fans and know that big jah is hot shtein and nn and joel is where it's at. even though i have slowly become to accept the fact that NN is most likely odd man out. farg brett.

I agree with this

I wish Jah had more trade value

PhillyPhreak54

Wish they would've let the Okafor deal go thru last year

ice grillin you