16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2016, 09:31:03 PM
if hinkie magic makes that trade you lose your mind

i probably laugh at it but i legit dont care about jerami grant and couldnt identify him if he was wearing his own jersey
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

they suck but brett brown sucks worse.

MDS

i just turned on the game and saw matt cord looking like a douche with a flat brim hat (youre like 50, bro) and tj mcconnell playing the final seconds and committing a flagrant

go. team.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Eagles_Legendz

Your last play can't be give the ball to Jo covered at the 3 pt line.  If he's open, great, or give it to him covered on the block but can't tell him to beat someone off the dribble from outside the arc.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2016, 09:32:44 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2016, 09:31:03 PM
if hinkie magic makes that trade you lose your mind

i probably laugh at it but i legit dont care about jerami grant and couldnt identify him if he was wearing his own jersey

you ripped him cause of second round picks and udfa no question you would have hated on this trade
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Guaranteed lil guy and Eskin would've been ripping Hinkie if he did this

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 01, 2016, 09:37:18 PM
Your last play can't be give the ball to Jo covered at the 3 pt line.  If he's open, great, or give it to him covered on the block but can't tell him to beat someone off the dribble from outside the arc.

it was supposed to be some high pick and roll action but jo jo indecisively floated around for a second then gave up on the screen part of the play

Sgt PSN

What a tool. Even if Simmons got paid for that, he's still not making money off the NCAA.  He have been pain by the people making the doc. It'd be no different than having a p/t job at Mike D's.

Simmons probably doesn't even know, but it would have been a sweet burn had he made mention of Gottleib's credit card thievery.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 02, 2016, 07:45:34 AM
What a tool. Even if Simmons got paid for that, he's still not making money off the NCAA.  He have been pain by the people making the doc.

its still a stupid ludicrous thing to go at him about but what i think gottleib was saying is that even if simmons was being paid by the makers of the doc he still participated in something about the ncaa that got him paid thus he was making money off the ncaa...but that might even be an dumber argument since simmonds beef with the ncaa is that they get all the money and the players get none so why shouldnt he use them to cake off a little himself...

the fact that he didnt get any money for it makes his ownage of gottleib that much better

phattymatty

damn oak coming off the bench even with no joel.

phattymatty

Ersan already with a better shot than jerami ever had.

phattymatty

Ersan is the second best player on the team. farging bums.

PhillyPhreak54

Third quarter problems again.

Seems like this is a yearly thing for them