16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 29, 2016, 09:12:02 PM
im not going to dig up posts but the amount of laughably wrong or uneducated things youve said over the years is extensive

but im not going to argue about it....you can be hubie brown for all i care

Aka things I've said you don't agree with so therefore they're awful

ice grillin you

i stand corrected...you are an nba guru

you should slick back your hair hit a tanning salon and go out monday night as pat riley
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 29, 2016, 09:27:39 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 29, 2016, 09:15:46 PM
name his "dreadful" draft picks....ill be waiting

mcw

not even close to dreadful...you are confusing the player with the pick....but even if the pick was awful thats one

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i have no problem if you want to say the jury is out on his player evaluation or you dont know if he is better suited than coangelo to go forward with the team....shtein i said this very thing in this thread today so im hardly a hinkie apologist but to say he was dreadful in player evaluation is to be out of your mind and at least equivalent to saying that coangelo is going to torpedo the franchise

MDS

dreadful is perhaps me just using hyperbole (you wouldnt know anything about that)....but the dude didnt have it as a gm
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol that might be even more hyperbolic...he was farging brilliant in his time here

MDS

he was brilliant manipulating the market but NOT GOOD (or just dreadful) on selecting talent....he was insulting personality wise and more of an anti social Asperger basket case than chip

ice grillin you

you keep saying that but have zero evidence...just say you didnt like him and leave it at that

MDS

of course i dont like him

all the evidence i need of him being lost on picking players is him coming up empty handed on the 1000 2nd rd picks and waiver pick ups he had. now hes lying about teaching a class at stanford.

but damn did he molest vlade on that kings trade

Eagles_Legendz

He turned the 11th overall pick in an all time bad draft into the upcoming lakers pick and that's your example of a dreadful selection?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 01, 2016, 11:53:21 AM
He turned the 11th overall pick in an all time bad draft into the upcoming lakers pick and that's your example of a dreadful selection?

that and saying he didnt hit on any second rounds picks or udfa...which is a. untrue and b. a silly thing to use as evidence of someone being dreadful

thats like screaming at an nfl gm because none of his udfa have done anything

and yet hinkie hit on the best 2nd rounder of 2014 in jeramie grant and the best 2nd rounder of 2015 in richaun holmes...granted its easier to keep a second rounder when your team sucks but these guys are legit nba players which is more than you can say about 95% of nba second rounders

PhillyPhreak54

That is a good point...Grant and Holmes were great hits.

I think Holmes is going to be a solid player.