16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

arent the sixers below the salary floor? and also like 5-6 years away from even being a destination for an all-star type player?

so even if colangelo did what j and only j is insistent he will, would it make a difference?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'll remember this when he dishes out bad deals

It's so hard to shed your books of bad deals. The Sixers are fresh and ready to be built right. I don't believe Colangelo to be the one to do this

ice grillin you

it wouldnt not make a difference because of how far away they are...in theory they are less than 5-6 years...its because of how much the cap has and will go up....you could farg up on a huge contract or two and it wouldnt matter and that goes for most teams much less the sixers who have more money than god much less farg up on overpaying some low to id level free agents

whats funny is he could have easily done that this past offseason but instead did everything perfectly....and j is still phreaking out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2016, 08:54:23 PM
It's so hard to shed your books of bad deals.

no its not...you dont know the landscape of the todays nba and you have no reason to beieve coangelo isnt the person to build the team (as i said theres no strong reason to believe he will be great either)

just say you are wildly making stuff up without the knowledge of why and we can move on

MDS

hinkie was a dreadful talent evaluater with no social skills or leadership skills or accountability but hes amazing because he made obvious draft picks and raped vlade divac in one trade

meanwhile the sixers are already built but colaneglo is going to sign tyreke evans to a 100 mil deal just like he did to mike conley this year WAIT
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 29, 2016, 08:58:32 PM
hinkie was a dreadful talent evaluater with no social skills or leadership skills or accountability but hes amazing because he made obvious draft picks and raped vlade divac in one trade

you saying this is as dumb and probably dumber than what j is saying and does nothing to advance the conversation im having with two clueless nba "fans"

MDS

all the guy did for 3 years was trade for 2nd round picks and pluck nobodys from the waiver wire....the result was....robert covington?

you and i couldve drafted jojo or jah. nn = meh. mcw = garbage (but cut bait and solid high). dario = tba

he knows how to play the market i will give him that

PhillyPhreak54

It's refreshing when Havas breaks out the I'm smarter than you and the greatest sports fan ever mantra

Dude you spend your days ripping moves and rosters and players

I don't like the GM who got the job bc of his pops and a coup on Hinkie and I'm a lousy fan lololol

Teach me the landscape of today's NBA, oh wise one

MDS

his pops had the same amount to do with him getting that job as jack buck did joe buck being king of fox...nothing

but it is a convenient defense for the hinkie bots

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 29, 2016, 09:02:57 PM
all the guy did for 3 years was trade for 2nd round picks and pluck nobodys from the waiver wire....the result was....robert covington?

you and i couldve drafted jojo or jah. nn = meh. mcw = garbage (but cut bait and solid high). dario = tba

he knows how to play the market i will give him that

so he did all the things he was supposed to do but hes "dreadful" as a talent evaluator

please list his numerous talent evaluations that would define him as dreadful....dont say anyone could do it because you said he was dreadful not that he made all the right moves but those moves were no brainers

i want dreadful examples

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2016, 09:04:52 PM
It's refreshing when Havas breaks out the I'm smarter than you and the greatest sports fan ever mantra

Dude you spend your days ripping moves and rosters and players

I don't like the GM who got the job bc of his pops and a coup on Hinkie and I'm a lousy fan lololol

Teach me the landscape of today's NBA, oh wise one

im not near the greatest sports fan ever nor did i mention anything about how good of a sports fan you were...but you dont know shtein about the nba....thats a fact...but hey nor does 90% of america so you aint alone

PhillyPhreak54

How do I not know shtein about the NBA? I've only been watching and following since...oh 1990 or so.

I want examples.

ice grillin you

im not going to dig up posts but the amount of laughably wrong or uneducated things youve said over the years is extensive

but im not going to argue about it....you can be hubie brown for all i care

MDS

he was dreadful because outside of a marginal rotation player like covington theres nothing of consequence that he drafted or signed....its all garbage. all those 2nd round picks and nothing. kj mcdaniels maybe had some talent and he farged up that situation beyond belief and traded him for a....2nd round pick!

all he did was travel around the world scouting players and came up with nothing. the dude is a farging geek who thinks hes red auerbach. stay in your lane sam -- telling the smart basketball man what the market says.

ice grillin you

name his "dreadful" draft picks....ill be waiting