Week 9 - Bears: This Right Here, This Is Me Yo

Started by MDS, October 27, 2019, 04:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

General_Failure

Don't worry guys, another field goal should put things back on track.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

They'll end up losing this and it's going to hurt like a mofo after dominating early

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 03, 2019, 03:02:10 PM
They'll end up losing this and it's going to hurt like a mofo after dominating early

You're only saying that because this is the only winnable game for them this month.

Diomedes

Just finished my errands.  Mom has a new dishwasher now, installed..old one hauled away.

Have just queued up the stream...what's the deal with DeSean?  NFL.com says one target.

He hurt again?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

General_Failure

So they need three WRs, 2 DEs, and at least once CB next year.

PhillyPhreak54

Yes Desean said he didn't feel right after his one series. Eagles MDF staff blows.

And no one can catch.

Momentum switched. farging return and a penalty.

General_Failure

General_Failure

I'll take a QB draw over another pass towards a WR in this game.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Right on cue here comes the Q4 meltdown.  Q3 was pretty good preview.  20-19 Bears
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54