Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

HOLY shtein GALLMAN FUMBLED

DALLAS GETS THE BALL

oh but wait now they ruled Gallman down with possession on a recovery

Dallas got jobbbbbbbed

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

The Eagles win the nfc east by getting a top 5 pick. Their cap situation next season is a nightmare but a top 5 pick helps ease the pain

PhillyPhreak54

Kyler Murray out injured. Chris Streveler is now at QB. Facing the equally anonymous Rams QB

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

No shtein. New to football are ya?

MDS

theres always one dumb upset in week 17 and was hoping it would be your boys and no its the eagles

streveler is quite bad...hope sudfeld is taking notes on how to be zesty

PhillyPhreak54

The Panthers and Teddy B ain't helping out a couple of the teasers I have today.

Neither is Seattle.

I'll need GB to cover to stay even for the day

MDS

colts blowing this is good news for the wentz trade department

j's texans hanging around!!

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they've woken up

Need GB to go score.

Also seeing JAX win would be fun

MDS

could do without a buf-mia rematch in the playoffs...though i suppose fitz maybe could be back for that. buf-ind is a better game i guess.

outside of cle-pit, these 1st round matchups are looking the opposite of tasty

PhillyPhreak54

Taylor is up to 241 rushing today. Wow

Tennessee got jobbed on that holding call.

MDS

i dont think a tie does the eagles any good here with...texans gotta win

PhillyPhreak54

Tenny has a new kicker too bc Gostkowski is out