Week 15 - Cardinals: RIP Carson Wentz

Started by MDS, December 13, 2020, 08:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Great call, great pass, something birds could never pull it off
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Cox was due for his once a game obligation to give the fans heart failure
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Imagine having Larry Fitz and Nuke Hopkins and not being able to solve Philly's no-name backup secondary.

MDS

jake is better at punting than kicking evidently
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Elliot is better at punting than kicking.

PhillyPhreak54

It's a crime Hopkins isn't wearing an Eagles uniform

Don Ho

That was awful but how can we be pissed?  This is the worst secondary in football.

Don Ho

Don Ho

What the farg happened there hurts had so much room to run

General_Failure

Who awoke Alshon from his eternal slumber, anyway?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Miracle how Alshon is playing at quarter speed

General_Failure

What's with all the rollouts to the left?

Don Ho

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on December 20, 2020, 07:15:56 PM
Fulgham era over?

The candle that burns twice as bright lasts half as long.

Don Ho