PhillyPhreak54

You like to make fun but you agree on Kingery Hoskins and Williams

All this bluster because I want Alfaro up

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 19, 2017, 11:32:31 PM
You like to make fun but you agree on Kingery Hoskins and Williams

All this bluster because I want Alfaro up

1/3

kingery should be at AAA, not the phillies.

williams i could care less about, but i wouldnt do it until kendrick is moved. he doesnt walk and cant hit LHP. but i figure he will get his shot next month.

but youre right about hoskins!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Saunders and Jeanmar DFA'd.

Update:  LHP Hoby Milner and OF Cameron Perkins brought up.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Jerad Eickhoff on the DL with an upper back strain.

The counter move?  The return of BROCK STASSI!  :crazy

QB Eagles

Another extra innings game. Just what everyone wants, more Phillies baseball.

PhillyPhreak54

It'll be over soon

Ramos walked two to start it and Fien is gonna give it up

Yep. There it is

PhillyPhreak54

They're still going

7-1 now

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

A cool 25 games under 500

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 20, 2017, 10:42:20 PM

Yeah but that was before Milner, Perkins, and the return of Stassi. Watch out, NL East.

The period of time between the NHL draft and Birds training camp is going to be a sports black hole. Might be a good time to unplug for a month.

MDS

perkins is an interesting player

does one thing well and that is get on base. a corner outfielder with no power, no speed. can play all over the field, which helps. he resembles howie kendrick a bit, but doesnt have the benefit of playing 2B.

might last, but will be as a bench player, most likely. still, if youre nick williams or dylan cousins youre getting a loud and clear message: WALK MORE.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 20, 2017, 10:48:02 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 20, 2017, 10:42:20 PM

Yeah but that was before Milner, Perkins, and the return of Stassi. Watch out, NL East.

The period of time between the NHL draft and Birds training camp is going to be a sports black hole. Might be a good time to unplug for a month.

There's other baseball teams besides the Phillies and NHL/NBA free agency is great....if those aren't your things this time next year the World Cup will be hittin
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous