Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Jo is invisible

Nobody can shoot

Just a horrible performance

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

I'm trying J, I'm trying to care but the Sixers are to much work for my inner soul to spark many emotions.  50+ years of watching this tire fire will do that to you.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice second half.

Oubre baby!

Close this out.

MDS

needed 1000 year old batum to bail them out even with the other team's best player out

10 9 8
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Batuuuuuuuum

Still not sure how they pulled that out but farg it

PhillyPhreak54

Way to battle back.

Bailed out by a Frenchman

ice grillin you

sixers gonna get their chest pushed in and half the wells fargo will be knicks fans but damn ive waited for this series for 40 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its kind of amazing they havent had a relevant moment with an ny team since the early 80s, but here we are

at least itll be a new gross city to lose to