Week 1 - Washington: Apache Chief, Ee-Nay-Chok

Started by MDS, August 29, 2019, 08:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I was referring to the Nina Simone song in the video, big guy.

;)

ice grillin you

i dont think ive ever watched a single one of those videos....why start now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Because Nina Simone is awesome.  Now watch it, you lazy bastich. 

General_Failure

If you don't watch the video you're going to be surprised later why all their stuff is switching to lime green.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2019, 09:03:21 AM
my only concern in this game is all the players the eagles have coming off last years injuries and off season surgeries who have done shtein but limited practice...particularly brooks fletch and barnett....bunch of other guys too...i can see rust being a big factor...probably not big enough for an upset to happen...but i could see the eagles winning an ugly 16-6 game

First two games of the season are now essentially preseason games since every team holds their starters out. I could definitely see an ugly game. I'll be surprised if Wentz doesn't come out rusty. Think Doug is smart enough to ease him in with an out pattern early but reading coverages and making pinpoint throws might take a few games. Also think for the hell of it he tries to hit pimp downfield first drive. Maybe first play ala Vick/mnf

General_Failure

Any game that doesn't start with a bomb to Jackson might as well be forfeit.

QB Eagles

Skins are definitely expecting it on the first play. Hit em with it on the second.

Diomedes

All the better reason to call it first.

You know DeSean has seen TO's first catch as an Eagle.

Might could add a chapter to that book.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on September 06, 2019, 05:37:10 PM
All the better reason to call it first.

You know DeSean has seen TO's first catch as an Eagle.

Might could add a chapter to that book.

It wouldn't exactly be new ground for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VYsVtC9C38

Don Ho

See you all bright and early Hawaii time.  Off to bed.  J, I think you slept 3 hours last night. 

farg Preseason, farg Jerrah, farg Antonio Brown, farg the Phillies, farg Ben Simmons, farg Bachelor In Paradise, farg Trump, farg every politician that ever lived, farg Dorian, farg Nick Saban, LET'S DO THIS!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Ha! That's about right man. I dozed back off a bit thankfully.

Diomedes

AP not active.  Looks like Guice and Smallwood.

Jordan Reed still in concussion protocol.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger