Rome

ice grillin you

definitely least meaningful
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Legitimately surprised this happened.

Of course this doesn't make the team better. Just keeps them from getting worse.

MDS

i hope jt is still playing at a high level in 2024* when the phillies have a shot at the nl east

*im being nice with this estimate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

He'll be 30 in two months.  I hope he can play first base in 2023 because he won't be playing behind the plate. 

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Screw Schilling. He's a jackass.

As for JT - I'm glad he's back. Now? Hope Hoskins doesn't stink again. And Bohm is legit. And Kingery. Who plays short?

And who pitches?

Nbd all's well

Geowhizzer

Vinny V's gonna bust out that HOF form this season.  I can feel it!

MDS

simmons, galvis and simien off the board

im not sure what theyre going to do at SS now but it aint good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Looks like it's Didi or bust.

MDS

major league deal for matt moore

yes, that matt moore. whose last good season came in 2013 and whose last respectable season came in 2016. yet, he is only 31. im 33! maybe he figured something out in japan last year.

the reality is every team is going need innings on top of innings this year and the phillies have a disturbing lack of pitching depth on their 40 so this is what they gotta do

MDS

didi back on a 2 year deal

their defense is going to be abysmal with him at SS and bohm at 3B (and hoskins at 1B) but they should be able to score some runs. cutch-bohm-harper-realmuto-didi-rhys is a very very good 1-6