The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

doesnt get much more sickening than this...hate and contempt for anything not christian and white has been ongoing for a while now...but this is in your face erasure of history

https://twitter.com/SimonMoyaSmith/status/1191507038926295041

General_Failure

Members of violent white supremacist website exposed in massive data dump

QuoteIron March was affiliated with or offered support to at least nine fascist groups in nine different countries over its six-year span. Several violent neo-Nazi paramilitary fascist groups were organized on the forums, including the Antipodean Resistance and the Atomwaffen Division. Members and associates of the groups and their offshoots have been connected to at least five murders documented by the SPLC and Rational Wiki.

Among the fatal attacks, both sources say, was the brutal 2017 murder of activist Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, Virginia, on August 12, 2017. During the incident, James Alex Fields rammed his car into her after she had protested a "Unite the Right" rally. Fields, the SPLC said, had marched at the rally as a member of a group called Vanguard America, which descended from another Iron March group.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

NM:  Repeat.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

What's changed is rich white people can pay lip service to respecting MLK, saying that he "did it the right way" where right way is defined as "anything that doesn't make a change or impact us at all." This is their Get Out of Racism Free card.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer