Youth Football Coach Hits Player

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 05, 2006, 06:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on September 05, 2006, 08:32:10 PM
I recall very little parent problems when playing in my Jew Basketball League. It must be you crazy gentiles.

:-D

Diomedes

Some Jews can ball.  Israel has a very healthy pro basketball league.

Also, Matisyahu is money.  I saw a clip once.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Dillen

I recall very little parent problems when playing in my Jew Basketball League. It must be you crazy gentiles.
Was this league free? Because you're never going to get a bunch of Jews to pay for something.

ZiNG zamMO!!!1

LBIggle

you know in 3-4 yrs when the kids grows up a little more he's just going to get a few of his friends, find the miserable old farg and body shot him until he pisses and shteins his own pants.  i hope they video tape that too.

MDS

Quote from: Dillen37 on September 05, 2006, 09:06:15 PM
Was this league free? Because you're never going to get a bunch of Jews to pay for something.

ZiNG zamMO!!!1

:-D It was like $100 bucks. To cover renting out gyms and paying refs and scorekeepers. We had sponsors to make shirts. And, I'll gloat, my team won the title senior year. I went out a champion. Bwahaha.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

mussa

everyone saw this video, but the news said, what follows the kid being barreled over is a huge brawl of parents. they just cut the tape. so is the rest of the video available? cause id love to see the "brawl" someone find it!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

The guy filming dropped his camera to go beat some ass. Obviously.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

He should be beaten with a prosthetic limb if that's the case
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

my favorite part about that is after the dude drops the little kid, he puts his hands up like he's boxing, as if the kid is going to get up and go after him.  i would love to pummel that dude.

mussa

it looks more like he's about to get pummeled, hes looks like a bitch in headlights

stalker

I have been coaching youth football for better than 15 years and I have never seen anything remotely close to that.  I have heard about coaches going after refs after a game but never seen it. What the hell does it do to even yell at refs? These guys are really doing the best they can, they aren\'t NFL guys and don\'t get paid like it. People really put to much emphasis on youth sports. What do they think they will get by their kid winning a youth championship? Buncha idiots. Spiraling college costs have alot to do with it. But really the cream of the crop genetically will grab those scholarship bucks. Regular kids no matter how hard they practice or how many championships they win, won\'t get a look if they don\'t fit the metrics. I know kids who DOMINATED in this conference while in HS, they were a little short for their position (5\'10\" qb, 5\'8\" rb) THEY ARE BOTH PLAYING D III non-scholarship.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.